For a memorable stay that is as unique as the area, try staying at a smaller space like a Bed & Breakfast. Generally these will include a warm breakfast with the owner and other guests, and the service will be much more personalized that a visit to a chain hotel. Some places also offer complimentary hors d’oeurves in the evening.
Pro Tip: be sure to mention any dietary restrictions when booking to give the hosts enough time to accomodate your requests.
Traditional Bed & Breakfasts in the Georgia Mountains
These locations offer everything you’d expect at a typical bed and breakfast, plus some of them have unique extras to make sure your trip is truly special.
Bed & Breakfasts in Blue Ridge, GA
- ASKA LODGE Bed & Breakfast
- 178 Calen Dr, Blue Ridge, GA
- Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Tesla charging station available!
- 477 West First St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Horse Creek Stable Bed & Breakfast
- Unique Rescue Animal Sanctuary is supported by their Bed & Breakfast guests
- Only has one room available (king room with additional queen sofa bed)
- 574 Postell Rd, Mineral Bluff, GA (near Blue Ridge)
Bed & Breakfasts in Hiawassee, GA
- Henson Cove Place Bed & Breakfast,
Bed & Breakfasts in Ellijay, GA
- The Overlook Inn
- Includes a 3-course homemade breakfast, coffee, tea and assorted beverages PLUS also includes homemade goodies each afternoon@
- Additionally there is a wine & cheese hour on weekends and a candlelight dessert each Saturday night!
- Located halfway between Ellijay and Chatsworth (2 miles from Fort Mountain State Park)
- 9440 Hwy 52, Chatsworth, Georgia
Owner Rentals / BnBs in the Georgia Mountains
These companies pair renters with owners who have extra space available to rent on a short-term basis. Be sure to thoroughly read all the terms of these rentals — you may have as much as an entire house to yourself or as little as a spare sofabed!
What types of lodging do you find to add the most to your trip?