For a unique experience that combines island vibes with mountain views, consider booking one of the Aqua Tiki party boats for an afternoon on the lake.
Enjoy personalized attention with your own boat captain aboard the Tiki 1, Tiki 2, or the Tiki 3. Depart from Hiawassee and spend 2 hours (or more) cruising around Lake Chatuge on a floating tiki bar!
The boat vibe is perfect for active families with swimming kids or for a group of adults who want to relax and socialize with drinks.
Aqua Tiki Floating Bar on Lake Chatuge in Hiawassee, GA
The Aqua Tiki is a series of 3 fully equipped boats with captain, bartender, complimentary draft beer, wine, soft drinks, & water; grill & blender available + more! These boats are available for your private booking for many different types of occasions.
Aqua Tiki Events
Book the aqua tiki for a variety of events including birthday parties, sunset cruises, anniversaries, bachelor / bachelorette parties, corporate events, or simply a fun outing with family and friends.
Aqua Tiki Rules
- Maximum 6 people (please inquire about larger parties)
- No pets allowed
- $100 reservation deposit is required
- Reservations may be cancelled at no charge if cancellation is made with 48 hours notice
- Same day cancellations will be charged the $100 deposit
- To cancel a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All passengers are required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or guardian on their behalf
Aqua Tiki Cost
An afternoon of easy fun on the Aqua Tiki is only $250 for 2 hours for up to 6 people (or a larger boat for $90 more). Additional hours are $100 per hour. Check GROUPON (rated 5.0) for occasional discount packages.
Aqua Tiki Cruise General Information
- Passengers must arrive to boarding area at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- All cruises will begin and arrive on time, regardless of passenger arrival time
- Cruises run regardless of weather conditions — unless they pose a threat to passengers
- Weather cancellations will be determined by the captain
- When a cruise is cancelled, you will be able to reschedule subject to availability
- If rescheduling is not possible, a refund will be issued
- Tipping your captain and bartender is not required (but it is appreciated for great service)
- NOTE that you will not be driving your own boat
Aqua Tiki Boating Tips
Your outing on the Aqua Tiki should be a laid back opportunity to enjoy the scenic views of Lake Chatuge and the North Georgia mountains. Make sure to plan a few things in advance to ensure everyone’s comfort during the day.
- Lip balm
- Hats with strap / clasp
- Quick dry SPF clothing
- Boat shoes / water shoes
- Water bottle (the boats are stocked with drinks though)
- Oversized straw tote
- Waterproof tote bag
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Polarized sunglasses
- Hair scrunchies / ties
- Beach towel
- Swimsuit cover up
Aqua Tiki Contact Info & Social Media
- Phone: (706) 400-2069
- Address: 3399 US-76, Hiawassee, GA 30582
- Facebook: 65+ reviews (rated 5.0) 1,950+ likes @aquatikiga
- Groupon: 20+ reviews (rated 5.0)
- TripAdvisor: 10+ reviews (rated 5.0)
- Yelp: 3 reviews (rated 4.5)
What kind of group would you like to gather for a day out on the Aqua Tiki?