Bowling is an event that is fun for all ages – and perfect for the days that you need to stay inside when the weather is less than ideal. Check out these great bowling alleys in the Georgia mountains and see who can score the highest!
Plus keep reading to find out how your kids can bowl for free all summer long!
Bowling Alleys in Blairsville, GA
- Galaxy Bowling at 104 Backyard Ln, Blairsville, GA
- also participates in the summertime Kids Bowl Free program (read more about this below)
Bowling Alleys in Blue Ridge, GA
- Fannin Lanes at 4115 East First St, Blue Ridge, GA
Bowling Alleys in Clarkesville, GA
- Clarkesville Lanes Bowling Center at 583 Grant Street (Hwy 441/GA 385), Clarkesville, GA
Bowling Alleys in Ellijay, GA
- The Alley Bowling & Family Fun Center at 449 Industrial Blvd, Ste 175, Ellijay, GA
Bowling Alleys in Toccoa, GA
- Rose Lanes Bowling at 910 Rose Ln, Toccoa, GA
- Participates in the summertime Kids Bowl Free program!
Kids Bowl Free Summer Program
If your kids are interested in bowling, there is no better time than Summer to let them work on their skills. This sport has been steadily growing in popularity, it’s great for all ages, plus there are some colleges that offer scholarships to the top student athlete bowlers!
- Registered kids (ages 15 and under) receive 2 FREE games of bowling each day – all Summer long (ends September 1)
- Hundreds of participating locations all across the country – choose your favorite location to sign up
- NOTE that bowling shoes are required to bowl (you may bring your own bowling shoes, and some bowling centers even complimentary shoe rentals, but this varies by location)
- Use a parent’s email address to sign up for an account, then add eligible children to the parent’s account
- Adults can also get in on the fun and purchase a summer-long pass (for up to 4 adults) for a one-time fee (approx $45 for everyone, price varies by location)