Hotels & Motels in the Georgia Mountains
Whether you enjoy finding a boutique hotel or earning points with stays at national chains, there are a wide variety of hotel and motel options in the Georgia Mountains.
Be sure to book early for holiday weekends and the peak fall/autumn season as many of these hotels will sell all of their rooms months in advance.
Hotels in the North Georgia Mountains
Local and Boutique Hotels in North Georgia
These options will make your stay a little more unique. Try something different at these boutique and local hotels!
- Cast & Blast Inn, Blue Ridge, GA
- only 4 rooms available
- Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge, GA
- Dahlonega Square Hotel, Dahlonega, GA
- king suite with fireplace available
- Hall House Hotel, Dahlonega, GA
- only 5 rooms available
- dates back to 1881 – 2nd oldest building on Dahlonega’s historic square
- Helendorf River Inn & Suites, Helen, GA
- Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant, Lakemont, GA
- The Limelight Inn, Dahlonega, GA
- Old Storehouse Inn, Dahlonega, GA
- only 3 rooms available
- 27 on Park (formerly the Park Place Hotel), Dahlonega, GA
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins, Helen, GA
- The Smith House, Dahlonega, GA
Chain Hotels in North Georgia
These could be your best bet if you are looking for a standard stay experience and the chance to earn loyalty reward points. Be sure to sign up for the rewards programs at each hotel chain to get the most benefits when you stay!
- Americas Best Value Inn, Blue Ridge, GA
- Americas Best Value Inn, Clayton, GA
- Baymont by Wyndham, Helen, GA
- Best Western Milton Inn, Blairsville, GA
- Best Western Mountain View Inn, Ellijay, GA
- Comfort Inn, Blairsville, GA
- Comfort Inn, Blue Ridge, GA
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Ellijay, GA
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA
- Days Inn by Wyndham, Clayton, GA
- Days Inn by Wyndham, Dahlonega, GA
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Apple Mountain Resort, Clarkesville, GA
- Holiday Inn Express, Dahlonega, GA
- Holiday Inn Express, Helen, GA
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Hiawassee, GA
- Quality Inn, Dahlonega, GA
- Quality Inn & Suites Mount Chalet, Clayton, GA
- Red Roof Inn, Helen, GA
Online Travel Agencies for Hotel, Car, Airfare, & More
The following “online travel agency” websites can be very helpful for planning as they can search the inventory of ALL the hotels in an area (instead of just a single hotel group).
However, keep in mind that if you do choose to book a room at these sites, you may not qualify to earn points with the hotel’s loyalty program. Make sure to check on whether or not you are booking a “qualifying night” in order to be able to earn points / take advantage of loyalty status.
Click here to explore other great lodging options in North Georgia. Enjoy your stay!