Often the end of a full day of vacation calls for a nice meal with a cold drink… or sometimes just the opportunity to get a drink with friends.
There are a number of places where you will find a friendly spot for a drink in the Georgia mountains. Most of these are both a bar and a restaurant, but a handful are unique lakefront gems or live music venues! Enjoy these restaurant bars in Blue Ridge and be sure to verify the hours / schedule with each restaurant in advance of travel.
Restaurants with Bars in Blue Ridge, GA
Please note that some of these Blue Ridge restaurants may only serve beer and wine (no liquor).
- Black Bear Bier Garten – serves beer, fine wine, and liquor; live music
- Black Sheep Bar & Patio – serves beer, wine, and liquor
- The Blue Coyote / The Last Stop – serves beer, wine, and liquor; live music; pet-friendly patio
- Boat Dock Bar & Grill at Lake Blue Ridge Marina – SEASONAL (Spring – Fall) serves beer, wine, and liquor
- The Boro Inn Irish Pub – serves beer and wine
- Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill – serves beer, wine, and liquor
- Cucina Rustica – serves beer and wine
- Fightingtown Tavern – serves beer, wine, and liquor; dart boards, shuffleboard tables and billiard room; all the big games on 7 giant flat screens; patio
- Harvest on Main – serves beer and wine
- Misty Mountain Hops / Vinyl Pub Bar – serves beer, wine, and liquor; live music
- Toccoa Riverside Restaurant – serves beer and wine (short drive out of town to the restaurant)
- Treo – serves fine wines, beer, and liquor (note that winter hours close early)
- The Vault Bar & Grill – serves beer, wine, and liquor; live music
- The Vine – serves fine wines and beer