One of the fun ways to explore the wooded areas of the Georgia mountains is from an ATV. Whether you have your own vehicle or want to rent one for the day, these places can help you create some fun memories of time spent outside!
ATV All Terrain Vehicle Rentals in the Georgia Mountains
Sunburst Outdoor Adventures, Clarkesville, GA
These ATVs aren’t golf carts, they’re full-sized and shift-free 4-wheelers and four to five-passenger UTVs! Great for beginners or experienced riders. You drive your own. Tours depart daily at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. All ATV tours require a driver’s license for drivers (16 years and older), liability waiver, and credit card copy. Parent must accompany children under 16 years old and unlicensed drivers on tour.
Contact & Visit Sunburst Outdoor Adventures
- Phone: +1 (706) 947-7433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 251 Sunburst Lane, Clarkesville, GA
- Website: sunburststables.com/atv-utv
Sunburst Outdoor Adventures Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: @sunburstadventures Rated 4.9 (175+ reviews) 2,650+ likes
- Instagram: @sunburst_adventurepark 350+ followers
- TripAdvisor: Sunburst Adventures rated 5.0 (615+ reviews)
- Yelp: Sunburst Adventures rated 4.5 (40+ reviews)
Iron Mountain Resort near Dahlonega, GA
This new park near Dahlonega has over 150 miles of off-road trails and allows you to either bring your own equipment to ride or rent a vehicle from them. Purchase a pass for the day or save money with an annual pass.
Don’t have a ride? No problem! We are proud to partner with Yamaha Outdoors to provide you with everything you need for the ultimate trail riding experience at Iron Mountain. We offer a variety of rental side-by-side units, including options for two, four, and six passengers. We also have helmets, goggles, gloves, and other gear available on site! Don’t let not having a machine stop you from enjoying the outdoors with your family and friends this weekend. Iron Mountain and Yamaha are ready to get you on your next adventure!
Contact & Visit Iron Mountain Resort
- Phone: +1 (706) 216-7275
- Address: 116 Iron Mountain Pkwy, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: ironmountainresort.com
Iron Mountain Resort Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: Iron Mountain Park rated 4.7 (200+ reviews) 8,500+ Likes
- Instagram: @ironmountainpark 2,800+ followers
- Yelp: Iron Mountain Park
ATV Trail Riding and ATV Trail Finding Resources
These links can prove to be helpful guides to finding the perfect place for your ATV ride.