For a relaxing retreat in a small vineyard setting, consider spending some time at the Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard. This 72-acre property includes beautiful rooms, spa treatments, wine tastings, gourmet meals, and a vast network of scenic trails through the woods and across the meadows.
Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard
This location is known for relaxing cabin getaways, Blue Ridge mountain views, yoga retreats, and gourmet meals (Sunday brunch!) in the restaurant. However, for 2020 they are also a part of the 2020 Spring Wine Highway Week event from Friday, March 20, 2020 to Sunday, March 29, 2020!
Twisted Wine Garden
Join the fun in the Twisted Wine Garden — a 30 × 30 outdoor garden pavilion where you will find seasonal blooms, fine wine, and relaxation. Enjoy a educational wine tasting experience and a walk through the garden, stroll through the 40′ walking meditation labyrinth, or simply sit and take in the gorgeous views. Light appetizers are available during wine tasting hours and guests are also welcome to dine in the restaurant at Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard.
Follow them on Facebook for live music updates and the four Twisted Wines that will be offered during the Wine Highway event!
- Hours vary by season and weather conditions
- Reservations required for groups of 8 or more
- Call +1 (706) 865-7678 to confirm hours or make reservations
The restaurant features locally sourced, seasonal creations of “New American” cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Sunday Brunch. Wide variety of wines available from sister property, Kaya Vineyards, and their own Twisted wines. Mountain view bar featuring our Twisted line of classic and reserve wines and tap beers.
For Winter 2020, enjoy the unique Fine-Wining experience Winter Wine Dinner which includes a six-course menu paired with our Twisted wines.
- Restaurant HOURS on Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Restaurant HOURS on Sunday
- Brunch: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Restaurant is closed Monday – Thursday
- Note that hours change seasonally — call +1 (706) 865-7678 for more information
Earn OpenTable rewards! Restaurant reservations may be made online using the OpenTable website or app.
Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard features 23 tastefully decorated guest rooms, all including a private bath and walk-in shower.
Large Craftsman Cottages are available and perfect for a gathering in the kitchen to cook a fresh meal before lounging at the fire pits. By contrast the Main Inn, Cabin, and Villa rooms are just a short walk from the fine dining restaurant. Enjoy the relaxed pace and beautiful scenery of the Blue Ridge mountains in these highly rated mountain accomodations.
Check reviews, rates, and book your rooms online via Booking.com.
Sign up for multi-day yoga retreats in lots of different styles and themes that take advantage of the 1,200 square foot yoga hall. Bring the whole family for a family retreat that can combine lots of relaxing options like yoga, wine tastings, and spa treatments. Browse wedding party rates and options for your special day. Host a single-day corporate meeting or multi-day corporate retreat.
Spa treatments are a popular experience and appointments for Dohiyi Spa should be made 7 days in advance to ensure availability. Choose from relaxing and pampering body treatments, facials, massages, and more.
Wine Highway Week
The Twisted Wine Garden at Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard is participating in the 2020 North Georgia Wine Highway Week from March 20, 2020 through March 29, 2020. This 10 day event is $50 per participant and includes wine tastings at 27 North Georgia vineyards!
Contact & Visit
- PHONE: +1 (706) 865-7678
- ADDRESS: 400 Blueberry Hill Drive, Dahlonega, GA
- GPS COORDINATES: (34.0663364,-84.7358385)
- EMAIL: Tastings@twistedwines.com
- WEBSITE: dahlonegasresort.com
Reviews & Social Media
- Booking.com: Rated 8.9 / Excellent (70+ reviews)
- GROUPON: Rated 4.6 (100+ Groupon reviews)
- INSTAGRAM: @DahlonegaResort 1,615+ Followers
- OpenTable: Rated 4.7 (50+ OpenTable reviews)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4 (100+ TripAdvisor reviews)
What do you find most exciting about a trip to the scenic Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard?