Creekstone Winery occupies a French villa above Hardman Farm in Helen, Georgia. serving Creekstone Wines, Bubbly Blush, and Bubbly White wine. Founded in 2019, it is one of the newest spaces to be opened, even though they have been making wine with the Habersham Winery family for many years.
Creekstone Winery in Sautee Nacoochee, GA
The beautiful mountaintop tasting room and event facility provides elegance and grace among scenic mountain views. Enjoy the local Creekstone and the bubbly Southern Harvest wines in the new tasting room (tasting room has all the Creekstone Wines available). Over the next year, stay tuned as the winery facility at Creekstone is expected to be completed and begin producing a premium line of Sparkling wines achieved through in-bottle fermentation (like traditional Champagne).
Note that this winery still considers itself a “work in progress”, but they are happy to keep limited open for you to visit for a glass of wine. This beautiful property is located just 3 minutes from nearby Habersham Winery and offers beautiful mountaintop views of nearby Mt Yonah.
Creekstone Winery Hours
- CLOSED Monday – Thursday
- Friday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Creekstone Winery Wine Highway Week
Creekstone Winery is participating in the 2020 North Georgia Wine Highway Week from March 20, 2020 through March 29, 2020. This 10 day event is $50 per participant and includes wine tastings at 27 North Georgia vineyards!
Contact & Visit Creekstone Winery
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-0004
- Address: 295 Hardman Farm Rd, Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- GPS Coordinates: 34.6866315,-83.7060728
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: creekstonewinery.com
Creekstone Winery Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: @CreeksoneWinery Rated 5.0 (10 Facebook reviews), 230+ Likes
- TripAdvisor: Creekstone Winery
- Vivino: Creekstone 11 wines with 150+ ratings
- Yelp: Creekstone Winery