Enjoy a friendly sport outing with a round of mini-golf at these Georgia mountain towns in Helen, Blue Ridge, and Blairsville. When you are finished, take advantage of the additional amenities offered at these fun attractions including fishing, arcade games, gem mining, and ice cream.
Kids can even play for free at select locations!
Mini Golf in the Georgia Mountains
Enjoy a leisurely night of fun or go all in with a competition to earn bragging rights. These mini golf courses in the North Georgia mountains provide fun for the whole family or something different to do on date night.
1. 2nd Story Entertainment (Blue Ridge, GA)
This indoor mini golf course has 18 holes weaving throughout 9 differently themed rooms. Additional arcade games on site too!
Costs at 2nd Story Entertainment
- $5 / person
- FREE for kids 3 years old and under (with paying adult)
Contact & Visit 2nd Story Entertainment
- Phone: +1 (706) 633-0466
- Address: 733 E Main St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: 2ndstoryentertainment.com
Social Media & Reviews for 2nd Story Entertainment
2. Alpine Mini Golf (Helen, GA)
Located at the south end of Helen on Main Street, you can’t miss the 18 hole Helen Alpine Mini Golf Course. The kid friendly, family friendly, and even pet friendly location is a great place spend the day. Open daily from March to November (10:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. weather permitting). Also open on weekends in December, January, and February. Be sure to call ahead to confirm hours during winter months.
Contact & Visit Alpine Mini Golf
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-3328
- Address: 7914 South Main Street, Helen, GA
Social Media & Reviews for Alpine Mini Golf
- SkyScanner: Rated 9.8 (30+ reviews)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4.5 (220+ TripAdvisor reviews)
- Yelp: Rated 4.5 (20+ Yelp reviews)
3. Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf (Helen, GA)
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf and Arcade is a great place to unwind, enjoy the scenery, and have a great time. There are two 18 hole mini-golf courses plus the largest arcade in the area.
Contact & Visit Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-4653
- Address: 8065 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- Web: bavarianminiaturegolf.com
Social Media & Reviews for Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf
- Facebook: @BavarianMiniGolf Rated 5.0 (30+ Facebook reviews), 720+ Likes
- Instagram: @BavarianMiniatureGolf (60+ followers)
- Twitter: @PuttPuttHelen (35+ followers)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 5.0 (155+ TripAdvisor reviews)
4. Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf (Blairsville, GA)
Enjoy the classic combo of ice cream and mini golf at Blairsville’s Ice Cream and Mini Golf. Affordable mini golf is only $5 / person. Mayfield ice cream is available from $1.50 / scoop and comes in cups, cones, floats, milkshakes, and sundaes! Large coffee for $1 all winter long.
Costs at Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf
- $5 / person
- FREE for kids 3 years old and under
Contact & Visit Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf
- Call: 706-994-2305
- Address: 54 Kousins Dr, Blairsville, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: blairsvillesicecreamandminigolf.com
Reviews & Social Media for Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf
- Facebook: @blairsvillesicecreamandminigolf 1,075+ Likes
5. Cohutta Cove Mini Golf (Blue Ridge, GA)
Enjoy 18 holes of mini-golf and gem mining at Cohutta Cove Mini Golf. Test your skill on the 18 holes of mini-golf with 3 opportunities to win a free game on your next visit by: scoring a hole-in-one on hole #9, scoring a hole-in-one on hole #18, or with the Plinko golf ball return at the Caddy Shack. Free for children under age 3.
Book a combo deal to save money on a package that includes gem mining!
Contact & Visit Cohutta Cove Mini Golf
- Phone: +1 (706) 946-1920
- Address: 64 Dunbarton Farm Road, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: cohuttacoveminigolf.com/mini_golf
Social Media & Reviews for Cohutta Cove Mini Golf
- Facebook: @CohuttaCoveMiniGolf Rated 4.6 (30+ Facebook reviews), 1,940+ Likes
- Groupon: Rated 4.2 (25+ Groupon reviews)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4.5 (50+ TripAdvisor reviews)
6. The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining (Blue Ridge, GA)
Enjoy 9 holes of mini-golf in a wooded nature setting. Choose to follow your golf with on-site fishing and gem mining at The Lilly Pad in Blue Ridge. One low price of $6 / person is for play for the whole day! Plus, kids under 4 are free with a paying adult!
Contact & Visit The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining
- Phone: +1 (706) 534-1317
- Address: 24 Adelaide Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Web: lillypadvillage.com/mini-golf-picturesque-setting-lilly-pad-village
Social Media & Reviews for The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining
- Facebook: @LillyPadVillage Rated 4.9 (85+ Facebook reviews), 3,425+ Likes
- Twitter: @LillyPadVillage (260+ followers)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4.5 (270+ TripAdvisor reviews)
7. Pirates Cove Mini Golf (Helen, GA)
This national chain is a pirate themed mini-golf course with 18 holes to challenge the whole family. This course is barrier-free to allow easy access for wheelchairs and strollers. Kids 3 and under are free!
Contact & Visit Pirates Cove Mini Golf
- Phone: +1 (706) 892-1205
- Address: 1081 Edelweiss Strasse, Helen GA
- Web: piratescove.net/helen
Social Media & Reviews for Pirates Cove Mini Golf
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4.0 (60+ TripAdvisor reviews)
8. Vogel State Park Miniature Golf (Blairsville, GA)
This local treat is located inside the beautiful Vogel State Park in Blairsville. Must pay a parking fee of $5 inside park and additional fee applies to playing rounds of mini golf.
Contact & Visit Vogel State Park Miniature Golf
- Phone: +1 (706) 745-2628
- Address: 405 Vogel State Park Road, Blairsville, GA
- Web: gastateparks.org/Vogel
Vogel State Park Miniature Golf Social Media & Reviews for Pirates Cove Mini Golf
- TripAdvisor: Vogel State Park is rated 4.5 (625+ TripAdvisor reviews)
Be sure to bring your A game on competition day when you practice at home with these products:
You can also take your putting skills to the bigger Georgia mountain courses described here.