Miniature Golf in the Georgia Mountains
Enjoy a friendly sport outing with a round of mini-golf at these Georgia mountain towns in Helen, Blue Ridge, and Blairsville. When you are finished, take advantage of the additional amenities offered at these fun attractions including fishing, arcade games, gem mining, and ice cream.
Kids can even play for free at select locations!
Mini Golf in the Georgia Mountains
Enjoy a leisurely night of fun or go all-in with a competition to earn bragging rights. These mini golf courses in the North Georgia mountains provide fun for the whole family or something different to do on date night.
Plus, learn how to treat kids aged 3 and under to free mini-golf at the following locations: 2nd Story Entertainment, Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf, Cohutta Cove Mini Golf, The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining, and Pirate’s Cove.
Mini Golf in Blairsville, Georgia
Enjoy the classic combo of ice cream and mini-golf at Blairsville’s Ice Cream and Mini Golf. Affordable mini golf is only $5 / person. Mayfield ice cream is available from $1.50 / scoop and comes in cups, cones, floats, milkshakes, and sundaes! Large coffee for $1 all winter long. Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf is FREE for kids 3 years old and under!
Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 994-2305
- Address: 54 Kousins Dr, Blairsville, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: blairsvillesicecreamandminigolf.com
Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf Reviews
- Facebook: @blairsvillesicecreamandminigolf has1,300+ likes
Depending on where you look, this mini-golf course located across the street from Jim’s Smokin’ Que in Blairsville is either spelled “Pigs Gone Amuk” or “Pigs Gone Amuck”. Either way, this seasonal attraction is only $5 per round for all ages. Limited hours of mini-golf course coincide loosely with the hours of the BBQ restaurant. Open on Thursday – Saturday from noon until dusk (weather permitting).
Pigs Gone Amuck Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 835-7427
- Address: 4970 Gainesville Hwy, Blairsville, GA
- Website: jimssmokinque.com/pigs-gone-amuck
Pigs Gone Amuck Reviews
- TripAdvisor: Pigs Gone Amuk is rated 4.5 with 5+ reviews
This local treat is located inside the beautiful Vogel State Park in Blairsville. Must pay a parking fee of $5 inside the park and an additional fee applies to playing rounds of mini-golf.
Vogel State Park Miniature Golf Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 745-2628
- Address: 405 Vogel State Park Road, Blairsville, GA
- Web: gastateparks.org/Vogel
Vogel State Park Miniature Golf Social Media & Reviews for Pirates Cove Mini Golf
- TripAdvisor: Vogel State Park is rated 4.5 with 625+ reviews
Mini Golf in Blue Ridge, Georgia
This indoor mini-golf course has 18 holes weaving throughout 9 differently-themed rooms. Additional arcade games on site too! FREE for kids 3 years old and under (with paying adult).
2nd Story Entertainment Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 633-0466
- Address: 733 E Main St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: 2ndstoryentertainment.com
2nd Story Entertainment Reviews
- Facebook: @2ndstoryentertainment is rated 5.0 with 25+ reviews and 500+ likes
- TripAdvisor: 2nd Story Entertainment is rated 5.0 with 20+ reviews
Enjoy 18 holes of mini-golf and gem mining at Cohutta Cove Mini Golf. Test your skill on the 18 holes of mini-golf with 3 opportunities to win a free game on your next visit by: scoring a hole-in-one on hole #9, scoring a hole-in-one on hole #18, or with the Plinko golf ball return at the Caddy Shack. Free for children under age 3.
Book a combo deal to save money on a package that includes gem mining!
Cohutta Cove Mini Golf Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 946-1920
- Address: 64 Dunbarton Farm Road, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: cohuttacoveminigolf.com/mini_golf
Cohutta Cove Mini Golf Reviews
- Facebook: @CohuttaCoveMiniGolf is rated 5.0 with 50+ reviews and 1,950+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cohutta Cove Mini Golf & Gem Mining is rated 4.5 with 50+ reviews
Enjoy 9 holes of mini-golf in a wooded natural setting. Choose to follow your golf with on-site fishing and gem mining at The Lilly Pad in Blue Ridge. One low price of $6 / person is for play for the whole day! Plus, kids under 4 are free with a paying adult!
The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 534-1317
- Address: 24 Adelaide Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Web: lillypadvillage.com/mini-golf-picturesque-setting-lilly-pad-village
The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining Reviews
- Facebook: @LillyPadVillage is rated 5.0 with 130+ reviews and 3,500+ likes
- TripAdvisor: The Lilly Pad Village is rated 4.5 with 270+ reviews
Mini Golf in Helen, Georgia
Located at the south end of Helen on Main Street, you can’t miss the 18-hole Helen Alpine Mini-Golf Course. The kid-friendly, family-friendly, and even pet-friendly location is a great place to spend the day. Open daily from March to November (10:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. weather permitting). Also open on weekends in December, January, and February. Be sure to call ahead to confirm hours during the winter months.
Alpine Mini Golf Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-3328
- Address: 7914 South Main Street, Helen, GA
Alpine Mini Golf Reviews
- SkyScanner: Rated 9.8 (30+ reviews)
- TripAdvisor: Rated 4.5 (220+ TripAdvisor reviews)
- Yelp: Rated 4.5 (20+ Yelp reviews)
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf and Arcade is a great place to unwind, enjoy the scenery, and have a great time. There are two 18 hole mini-golf courses plus the largest arcade in the area.
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-4653
- Address: 8065 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- Web: bavarianminiaturegolf.com
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf Reviews
- Facebook: @BavarianMiniGolf is rated 5.0 with 200+ reviews and 900+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf is rated 5.0 with 175+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Fun & Games in Helen
This national chain is a pirate-themed mini-golf course with 18 holes to challenge the whole family. This course is barrier-free to allow easy access for wheelchairs and strollers. Kids 3 and under are free!
Pirates Cove Mini Golf Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 892-1205
- Address: 1081 Edelweiss Strasse, Helen GA
- Web: piratescove.net/helen
Pirates Cove Mini Golf Reviews
- TripAdvisor: Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf is rated 4.0 with 60+ reviews
Be sure to bring your A-game on competition day when you practice at home with these products:
You can also take your putting skills to the bigger Georgia mountain courses described here.