The Cottage Vineyard & Winery
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery is a family winery in the north Georgia mountains with stunning 360° mountain views, wines made on the property, local craft beer, and gourmet cheese trays. Indoor and outdoor seating is available to enjoy the vineyard views.
Open 7 days a week and provides live music entertainment on the weekends.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery in Cleveland GA
Visit The Cottage Vineyard & Winery in Cleveland GA for a wine tasting or wine purchases by the glass or bottle. Bring your own food items or purchase charcuterie items from the tasting room or from food trucks that visit a couple of weekends each month.
Leashed dogs are welcome to join you on the outside patio. Sit and relax on the bench swing near the tasting room entrance for incredible mountain views.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Wine Tastings
Visit The Cottage Vineyard & Winery 7 days a week for a wine tasting. Groups of 4 or more must reserve their wine tasting at least 3 days before their desired tasting date (no reservations are required for smaller groups). Groups without reservations are welcome to visit for glass or bottle purchases only.
Purchase a wine tasting flight and choose your selections from red wines, white wines, sweet wines, and dry wines.
- $11 for a wine tasting flight with 5 wines
- $15 for a wine tasting flight with 8 wines
- Only available to parties of 4 people or fewer
The tasting room at The Cottage Vineyard and Winery also offers wine slushies (seasonal) and a selection of local craft beers (including some on draft).
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Wine Club
Fans of The Cottage Vineyard & Winery may want to consider joining the wine club for exclusive benefits and wine discounts.
Join the wine club at any time – there is no fee to join the club. Wine club members receive a discount of 5% – 20% depending on the wine purchase commitment they prefer. Wine purchase and pickup months are in April and October.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Events
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery hosts live music regularly on the weekends, plus additional special events throughout the year. Visit for live music on Saturdays and Sundays, or for their “Jesus & Jeans” religious worship service on Sunday mornings.
See their online event calendar for the schedule of events.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Wedding Venue
The Cottage Vineyard provides a beautiful location for your wedding or private event. Choose from multiple vineyard locations to host your wedding or special event. Find more information online.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Hours
Visit for a wine tasting 7 days a week or visit on the weekends and enjoy live music and an outdoor bar set up (weather permitting).
- MON: 11:55 a.m. – 6:02 p.m.
- TUE: 11:55 a.m. – 6:02 p.m.
- WED: 11:55 a.m. – 6:02 p.m.
- THU: 11:55 a.m. – 6:02 p.m.
- FRI: 11:55 a.m. – 6:02 p.m.
- SAT: 11:55 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wine tastings end at 6:00 p.m.
- Glass and bottle purchases only from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- SUN: 12:35 p.m. – 6:02 p.m.
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 865-0053
- Address: 5050 US-129, Cleveland, GA
- GPS: 34.636856,-83.829583
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: cottagevineyardwinery.com
The Cottage Vineyard & Winery Reviews
- Facebook: The Cottage Vineyard & Winery is rated 4.9 with 500+ reviews and 8,850+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cottage Vineyard and Winery is rated 4.5 with 150+ reviews
- Vivino: The Cottage has 25+ wines and 350+ ratings
Lodging near The Cottage Vineyard & Winery
Enjoy the convenience of staying near the vineyard with a nearby vacation rental or hotel room.
Enjoy stunning mountain views from the Log Heaven vacation rental near The Cottage Vineyard and Winery. The spacious deck allows guests to enjoy the location in the hot tub, by a gas fire pit, or while relaxing on the chic outdoor furniture. Lots of fun extras like the infrared sauna!
No smoking and no events. Up to 2 small dogs are allowed with payment of pet fee.
- Cozy 1,800 square foot rental house that sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Average cost of $435 / night (plus taxes and fees)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Primary renter must be at least 29 years old
- Click here to check rates and availability
More lodging near The Cottage Vineyard + Winery
Use the interactive map below to find the perfect lodging near The Cottage Vineyard.
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!