Gambling at the Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino
For an entirely different change of pace, consider an excursion into Murphy, NC to visit the Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel.
Casino Gambling near the Georgia Mountains
Just across Georgia’s border with North Carolina, you can enjoy casino gambling at the Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel!
This casino is a part of the Caesar’s Rewards program where you can earn & redeem points for almost everything you do (hotel stays, dining, shopping, & more) at Caesar’s properties around the world.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
Enjoy live table games like blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, and craps plus favorites like slot machines and video gaming inside 150,000 square feet of gaming space. Tobacco-free areas are available for guests who prefer a smoke-free environment. The UltraStar Multi-tainment Center features fun for the whole family with bowling, arcade games, and a gallery of prizes.
Contact & Visit Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
- Phone: +1 (828) 422-7777
- Address: 777 Casino Parkway, Murphy, NC
- Website: caesars.com/harrahs-cherokee-valley-river
Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino Reviews and Social Media
Learn more about the Iron Mountain Park at Iron Mountain Resort at their website (Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino) or on social media:
- Follow @HarrahsValRiv on Facebook (rated 4.1 / 1,350+ reviews / 192,900+ likes)
- Follow @HarrahsValRiv on Instagram (3,940+ followers)
- Follow @HarrahsValRiv on Twitter (1,050+ followers)
- Follow Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River on TripAdvisor (rated 4.5 / 10,250+ reviews)
What are your favorite casino games?