Lodges in the Georgia Mountains
For a relaxing touch of nostalgia, choose to stay at one of North Georgia’s great lodges. Choose from options at scenic state parks or lodges located closer to North Georgia’s small towns.
Lodges in North Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains
Stay in scenic, relaxing lodges in North Georgia’s Blue Ridge mountains. Enjoy the fresh air, wooded and mountain views, and comfortable rooms in the North Georgia mountains! These lodge locations will provide more character (and richer memories) than a stay at a standard chain hotel.
Map of North Georgia Lodges
This interactive map can help travelers to understand where there are lodges in North Georgia.
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Stay on-site at one of the most beautiful parks in the state.
Enjoy lots of activity options and stay at this highly rated lodge at Amicalola Falls State Park!
- Phone: +1 (706) 344-1500
- Address: 418 Amicalola Falls Road, Dawsonville, GA
- Website: amicalolafallslodge.com
- Facebook: Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is rated 4.7 with 825+ reviews and 39,675+ likes
- Expedia: Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is rated 4.4 with 425+ reviews
- TripAdvisor:Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is rated 4.0 with 500+ reviews
- Phone: +1 (706) 835-7433
- Address: 171 Copperhead Pkwy, Blairsville, GA
- Website: copperheadlodge.com
- Facebook: Copperhead Lodge is rated 4.5 with 700+ reviews and 16,725+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Copperhead Lodge is rated 4.5 with 150+ reviews
Lake Chatuge Lodge
Enjoy a vacation at the Lake Chatuge Lodge, where each guestroom includes a private balcony or patio (many feature views of the mountains and Lake Chatuge). Complimentary continental breakfast and high-speed internet is provided for your convenience.
The Lake Chatuge Lodge is located across the street from a public beach and a public playground. There are also walking trails to the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds and Hamilton Gardens.
- Phone: +1 (706) 896-5253
- Address: 653 Highway 76, Hiawassee, GA
- Website: lakechatugelodge.com
- Expedia: Lake Chatuge Lodge is rated 4.2 with 975+ reviews
- Facebook: Lake Chatuge Lodge is rated 4.9 with 475+ reviews
- TripAdvisor: Lake Chatuge Lodge is rated 4.0 with 400+ reviews
Long Mountain Lodge B&B
There are plenty of great reasons to choose the Long Mountain Lodge for your next lodge stays in North Georgia. This lodge features comfortable rooms – most of which include wood-burning fireplaces and jetted bathtubs. Guests can opt to stay in the Waterfall Cabin and be within 100 yards of Cane Creek Falls – close enough to see and hear the falls!
The resort also offers unique activities like a free shuttle to Dahlonega Square, on-site catch and release fishing, complimentary afternoon snacks and beverages, and a wide variety of add-on options!
- Phone: +1 (706) 864-2337
- Address: 144 Bull Creek Road, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: longmountainlodge.com
- Expedia: Long Mountain Lodge is rated 5.0 with 100+ reviews
- Facebook: Long Mountain Lodge is rated 4.9 with 50+ reviews and 1,875+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Long Mountain Lodge is rated 5.0 with 375+ reviews
Reid Ridge Lodge
The lodge in Blue Ridge offers complimentary European breakfast, high-speed wifi, spa tub rooms, and a wide variety of room types!
- Phone: +1 (706) 632-4444
- Address: 30 Overview Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: reidridgelodge.com
- Facebook: Reid Ridge Lodge is rated 4.0 with 75+ reviews and 1,700+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Reid Ridge Lodge is rated 4.0 with 425+ reviews
Unicoi State Park and Lodge
Enjoy hiking trails to Anna Ruby Falls and Helen from this wooded state park. Take it easy with a relaxing week at the lodge or explore a wide variety of exciting park activities including archery & air gun range, fly fishing classes, guided nature hikes, boat rentals for Unicoi Lake (kayaks, canoes, pedal boats, paddleboards), and zipline adventures.
The Unicoi State Park Lodge has 100 cozy, hotel-style rooms while the 30 Georgia State Park cabin rentals across the 1,050-acre property are larger for groups. If you prefer to camp, there are more than 50 RV sites and 80 tent campsites to provide the natural setting you are looking for.
Unicoi is a dog-friendly Georgia State Park! Sleep easy knowing that your dog can stay overnight at one of the designated cabins or at any campsite. Dogs must be leashed at all times and follow overnight canine guest restrictions.
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-2201
- Address: 1788 Highway 356, Helen, GA
- Website: unicoilodge.com
- Expedia: Unicoi State Park and Lodge is rated 3.8 with 600+ reviews
- Facebook: Unicoi State Park and Lodge is rated 4.3 with 450+ reviews and 18,900+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Unicoi State Park and Lodge is rated 3.5 with 750+ reviews
Be sure to check out the post on Resorts in the Georgia mountains for more great ideas for your North Georgia vacation.
These North Georgia lodges look like an amazing place to stay during vacation! AMICALOLA FALLS STATE PARK & LODGE seems to have everything you need for your soul. The prices are reasonable for the splendid location, superb!
To be honest I love them all but Coppearhead Lodge is the place where I would looove to get ourselves accommodation.
My question is, which one do you think is the best of the best, the one who’s standing out from the crowd?
Thank you for sharing. Many blessing.
Hello! Each of these Georgia mountains lodges offers something unique that would make for a memorable vacation stay. The lodges in the State Parks will have some of the best scenery anywhere while the Lake Chatuge Lodge has that beautiful lake to look at and enjoy.
If you have a hard time choosing a favorite, I’d recommend that you stay at the one that is closest to the things that you want to do on your vacation. Enjoy!
Thank you very much on this informative article! I really enjoyed reading it and learning about the different lodges in the Blue Ridge Mountains! I plan on traveling to all the States in America, and this would seem to be a nice place to visit in Georgia. People always talk about the beach, but the mountains are so beautiful, and so I’m glad I found this! Thank you!
Hi Jessie, It’s an amazing thing to visit all 50 states! I was able to see my last one (Alaska) about 5 years ago and it was a wonderful goal to reach!
Some of the most memorable parts of my travels were the unique places we found for overnight stays. For me, it’s hard to beat the chance to stay in a National Park or State Park, so the lodges at Amicalola Falls and Unicoi State Park are my 2 top picks on this list.
Enjoy your travels!