Restaurants in Blue Ridge GA
The North Georgia town of Blue Ridge has a bustling downtown with a variety of dining options for everyone. Whether you choose fine dining or something a little more casual, these are some of the best restaurants in Blue Ridge, Georgia!
Map of Restaurants in Blue Ridge GA
Use this interactive map to help find the perfect restaurant for every meal in Blue Ridge! Find restaurants in downtown Blue Ridge or some a little farther off of the beaten path.
The purple markers indicate fine dining and the blue markers indicate casual dining to make it easier to find the best restaurants in Blue Ridge, GA for your party!
Places to Eat in Blue Ridge GA
Whether you prefer a night of fine dining or an easy, casual bite to eat, these Blue Ridge restaurants offer great menus to delight their guests!
Fine Dining in Blue Ridge
It may surprise you to learn that a trip into the mountains can include locally sourced gourmet meals from highly talented chefs! Enjoy a great meal at one of these top restaurants Blue Ridge GA.
The Black Sheep
Enjoy fine dining for brunch, lunch, and dinner at Black Sheep in Blue Ridge. Live music on the patio on select dates. Online reservations are available.
The Black Sheep Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 946-3663
- Address: 480 West Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: blacksheepblueridge.com
- Reservations: Black Sheep via RESY
The Black Sheep Reviews
- Facebook: Black Sheep is rated 4.8 with 425+ reviews and 7,000+ likes
- TripAdvisor: The Black Sheep is rated 4.5 with 1,050+ reviews
Cucina Rustica offers fine dining located a few minutes from Blue Ridge and features old-world Italian “country-style Italian dishes in an old-world atmosphere.” This small restaurant has limited online reservations, so call and ask for a table if your preferred time is not available to reserve online.
For a more casual dining experience, visit La Pizzeria at Cucina, located next door to the fine dining restaurant.
Cucina Rustica Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 374-7474
- Address: 76 Forge Mill Road, Morganton, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: cucinarustica-ga.com
- Reservations: Cucina Rustica via RESY
Cucina Rustica Reviews
- Facebook: Cucina Rustica is rated 5.0 with 125+ reviews and 1,700+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cucina Rustica is rated 4.5 with 350+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Restaurants in Morganton
Harvest on Main
Enjoy farm-to-table fine dining in this airy cedar cabin located in downtown Blue Ridge.
Harvest on Main Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 946-6164
- Address: 576 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: harvestonmain.com
- Reservations: Harvest on Main via RESY
Harvest on Main Reviews
- Facebook: Harvest on Main is rated 4.6 with 600+ reviews and 6,000+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Harvest on Main is rated 4.5 with 1,750+ reviews
Toccoa Riverside Restaurant
Enjoy waterfront fine dining at the Toccoa Riverside Restaurant. The outside deck and bar area is dog-friendly. Serving lunch and dinner – drive to the scenic riverfront location or for a more unique experience, paddle a canoe to the restaurant! Closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
Toccoa Riverside Restaurant Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 632-7891
- Address: 8055 Aska Road, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: toccoariversiderestaurant.com
Toccoa Riverside Restaurant Reviews
Casual Restaurants in Blue Ridge
These casual restaurants in Blue Ridge offer great meals along with their own brand of unique local style. Enjoy traditional southern fare and other regional specialties at these casual restaurants in the Blue Ridge Ga area.
The Blue Coyote
Bring your leashed dog to the pet-friendly outdoor patio at this casual burger joint in Blue Ridge. Open daily.
The Blue Coyote Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 946-2466
- Address: 500 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
The Blue Coyote Reviews
- Facebook: The Blue Coyote is rated 4.9 with 100+ reviews and 2,700+ likes
- TripAdvisor: The Blue Coyote Bar & Grill is rated 3.0 with 50+ reviews
Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q
Blue Ridge Mountain BBQ is proud of the delicious smokey flavor that comes from their hardwood hickory smoker. Enjoy sandwiches and plates with a large selection of Southern side items like baked beans, collard greens, fried okra, and more.
Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 632-6996
- Location: 3870 East 1st Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: blueridgemtnbbq.com
Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q Reviews
- Facebook: Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q is rated 5 with 125+ reviews and 975+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q is rated 3.5 with 275+ reviews
This highly-rated casual restaurant in Blue Ridge is open daily for lunch (closes 4:00 pm Mon – Thu and closes 5:00 pm Fri – Sun). Additional location in Ellijay also serves dinner on select days of the week.
Cantaberry Restaurant Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 946-7687
- Location: 524 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: cantaberry.com
Cantaberry Restaurant Reviews
- Facebook: Cantaberry Restaurant is rated 5 with 400+ reviews and 4,800+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cantaberry Restaurant is rated 4.5 with 400+ reviews
Visit this highly-rated local restaurant from Wednesdays – Saturdays (11:00 am – 8:00 pm) for southern favorites including ribs, wings, sides, desserts, and barbecue!
Carroll’s Barbeque Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 946-1126
- Address: 39 Lance Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: carrollsbarbeque.com
Carroll’s Barbeque Reviews
- Facebook: Carroll’s Barbeque is rated 5.0 with 150+ reviews and 2,550+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Carroll’s Barbeque is rated 4.5 with 75+ reviews
Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill
Enjoy regional, seasonal fare at this modern yet rustic American bar and grill in downtown Blue Ridge. Expect high-quality food, signature cocktails, a wide variety of regional beers on tap, and an impressive wine list. Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. No reservations are accepted.
Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 258-2539
- Location: 733 E Main St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: chestersblueridge.com
Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill Reviews
- Facebook: Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill has 5,400+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Chester Brunnenmeyer’s Bar & Grill is rated 4.5 with 775+ reviews
This tavern prides itself on both the amazing, fresh food and its unique rock and roll identity. Expect to hear 70s rock music while you enjoy locally sourced food and regional drinks. Outdoor seating available on a covered deck.
No reservations accepted. Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Fightingtown Tavern Contact Info
- Call +1 (706) 946-2006
- Address: 511 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: fightingtowntavern.com
Fightingtown Tavern Reviews
- Facebook: Fightingtown Tavern is rated 5.0 with 475+ reviews and 5,225+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Fightingtown Tavern is rated 4.0 with 650+ reviews
Lake Blue Ridge Marina’s Boat Dock Bar & Grill
Drive over or boat into the Boat Dock Bar & Grill on Lake Blue Ridge. Open during the Summer season on Tuesdays – Sundays from 11:00 am through 9:00 pm. Closed on Mondays.
Lake Blue Ridge Marina’s Boat Dock Bar & Grill Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 632-2618
- Location: 335 Marina Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: lakeblueridgemarina.com/boat-dock-bar-grill
Lake Blue Ridge Marina’s Boat Dock Bar & Grill Reviews
- TripAdvisor: Lake Blue Ridge Marina’s Boat Dock Bar & Grill is rated 4.0 with 75+ reviews
Mystic Mountain Pizza
Mystic Mountain Pizza in Blue Ridge is open Wednesday – Sunday and serves brick oven-fired pizza, wings, hot dogs in a groovy atmosphere. Live music on special occasions.
Mystic Mountain Pizza Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 946-0378
- Location: 4118 East First Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: mysticmountainpizzaco.com
Mystic Mountain Pizza Reviews
- Facebook: Mystic Mountain Pizza is rated 4.8 with 275+ reviews and 4,150+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Mystic Mountain Pizza is rated 4.5 with 200+ reviews
Rum Cake Lady Cuban Food Café
Visit this local fast-casual counter-service cafe for rum cakes plus Cuban favorites including sides, sandwiches, and Cafe Cubano. Outdoor seating only and closed on Sundays. This is ranked #1 for Restaurants in Blue Ridge by TripAdvisor!
Additional location at 10 Blue Ridge Drive, McCaysville has indoor dining and outdoor pet-friendly dining!
Rum Cake Lady Cuban Food Café Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 946-4525
- Location: 205 West First Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: rumcakelady.com
Rum Cake Lady Cuban Food Café Reviews
- Facebook: Rum Cake Lady Cuban Food Café is rated 5 with 100+ reviews and 2,525+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Rum Cake Lady Cuban Food Café is rated 5 with 100+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Sips & Bites Blue Ridge
Casual fast food and bubble tea cafe located near the train depot — the store is only open when the train is running.
Sips & Bites Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 258-4099
- Address: 678 East Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Sips & Bites Blue Ridge is rated 5.0 with 5+ reviews and 250+ likes
Enjoy a taste of the Deep South for brunch, lunch, and dinner at Southern Charm in Blue Ridge GA. Friendly to special diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. Closed on Sundays. No reservations are accepted.
Southern Charm Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 632-9090
- Location: 224 West Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: eatsoutherncharm.com
Southern Charm Reviews
- Facebook: Southern Charm is rated 4.7 with 625+ reviews and 5,425+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Southern Charm is rated 4.5 with 1,200+ reviews
The Dogwood Hangout
This dining destination is all about the experience of enjoying your dining and live entertainment without the distractions of TVs. They even offer a place to lock up your phones! Enjoy live music on select nights and a curated menu of items they think you are going to love.
The Dogwood Hangout Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 946-4452
- Location: 520 West Main Street, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: dogwoodblueridge.com
The Dogwood Hangout Reviews
- Facebook: The Dogwood Hangout is rated 4.8 with 25+ reviews and 1,600+ likes
- TripAdvisor: The Dogwood Hangout
The Vine Wine Bar & Bistro Restaurant
Leashed dogs are welcome to join you on the dog-friendly patio space at The Vine.
The Vine Wine Bar & Bistro Restaurant Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 946-8463
- Address: 632 East Main Street, Suite 1, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
The Vine Wine Bar & Bistro Restaurant Reviews
Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery
This location is a bit out of town, but a great option if you’re in the area before or after a day of adventures. Open daily for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is served until 8:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 838-4158
- Location: 103 Newport Road, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: vansriverwalk.com
Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery Reviews
- Facebook: Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery is rated 5 with 100+ reviews and 2,150+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Van Zandt’s Grill & Grocery is rated 4.5 with 50+ reviews
What are your favorite places to eat and things to do in Blue Ridge, Georgia?