An incredibly large selection of award-winning wines makes Frogtown Cellars a GaMountainsGuide.com favorite!
Frogtown has 44 acres of vineyards on their 57-acre North Georgia property, with 25 different varieties of wine grapes. Over 20,000 grapevines in these Dahlonega Plateau vineyards can produce up to 180 tons of premium wine grapes per year (over 10,000 cases of estate-grown wine)! It’s easy to find a favorite with so many choices of award-winning red and white wines to delight the palette.
Frogtown Cellars in Dahlonega Plateau AVA
Indoor and outdoor seating is available for you to relax and enjoy your wines while taking in the gorgeous mountain and vineyard scenery at this Dahlonega Plateau AVA. No pets are allowed (for both indoor and outdoor areas) due to restaurant/food service on-site.
Frogtown Cellars Wines
The format has recently changed at Frogtown Cellars and guests are no longer able to get a wine tasting from the bar area. Instead, flights of wine are available for purchase to be enjoyed while seated at a table.
- $18 – $24 Wine tasting flights
- 3 x 2oz pours
- $19 and up bottles of wine (can be purchased online for shipment to select states)
Frogtown Citizens Wine Club
Join the Frogtown Citizens wine club with your commitment to purchase 12 bottles per year and receive special benefits at the winery. Citizens receive wine and food discounts, free tastings, access to more wines including pre-release wines, special cuvees, and members-only wines.
Your choice of membership can include a mix of red and white wines, red wines only, or white wines only. The shipments go out in September, December, February, and May, or you may choose to pick up your wines when you visit the vineyard.
Dining at Frogtown Cellars
Dine on the covered deck or inside the tasting room. Cheese plates always available during Frogtown Cellars hours. Visit The Bistro at Frogtown Cellars any day of the week during their regular hours;
- MON: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- TUE: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- WED: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- THU: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- FRI: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- SAT: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- SUN: 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Frogtown Cellars Wedding Venue
Frogtown Cellars has a number of options to make your dream wedding come true. Choose from the lakeside pavilion, vineyard hillsides, or tasting room deck for an amazing ceremony with beautiful vineyard and mountain views. The peak seasons for weddings are Fall and Spring. Visit theknot.com for more information about the Frogtown Cellars wedding venue.
Frogtown Cellars Hours
The tasting room is open daily and offers wine flights plus snacks and full restaurant service.
- MON: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- TUE: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- WED: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- THU: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- FRI: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- SAT: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (an hour later than others in the area)
- SUN: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
- Panini Bar lunch Friday – Sunday until 3:30 pm
- Italian Bistro dinner Friday – Sunday from 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Brunch on Sundays
Lodging near Frogtown Cellars
Enjoy a stay in Georgia’s wine country and reserve a vacation rental near the vineyard.
This cypress log home rental is conveniently located about 3.5 miles from Frogtown Cellars and close to many other great wineries! Cozy up by the fireplace while gazing at stunning mountain views through the oversized windows. Enjoy mountain weather from the large deck with seating, swings, and rockers in both shaded and sunny areas.
- Wine country cabin that sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Average cost of $238 / night (plus taxes and fees)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- No smoking, no events, and no pets allowed
- Click here to check rates and availability
This studio vacation rental has an amazing location only a half-mile from Frogtown Cellars and Kaya Vineyards! Great spot to start your daily adventures and to end them in the evening next to the cozy firepit. The hosts are located on the property and are dedicated to ensuring you have a great stay!
No smoking, no events, and no pets allowed.
- Wine country studio that sleeps 4 in 1 room and 1 bathroom
- Average cost of $118 / night (plus taxes and fees)
- Minimum stay of 1-3 nights
- Primary renter must be at least 18 years old
- Click here to check rates and availability
More Lodging near Frogtown Cellars
Use the map below to find the perfect Dahlonega Plateau lodging for your group.
Frogtown Cellars Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-0687
- Address: 700 Ridge Point Dr, Dahlonega, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: frogtown.com
Frogtown Cellars Reviews
Keep up with current opinions and events with social media and online reviews of Frogtown Cellars.
- Facebook: Frogtown Wine is rated 4.4 with 350+ reviews and 8,600+ likes
- OpenTable: The Bistro at Frogtown Cellars is rated 4.2 with 175+ reviews
- Tripadvisor: Frogtown Winery is rated 4.0 with 300+ reviews
- Vivino: Frogtown has 75+ wines with 1,250+ ratings
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!