An incredibly large selection of award-winning wines makes Frogtown Cellars a GaMountainsGuide.com favorite! Frogtown has 44 acres of vineyards on their 57 acre North Georgia property, with 25 different varieties of wine grapes. Over 20,000 grapevines in these Dahlonega Plateau vineyards can produce up to 180 tons of premium wine grapes per year (over 10,000 cases of estate-grown wine)! It’s easy to find a favorite with so many choices of award-winning red and white wines to delight the palette.
Frogtown Cellars in the Dahlonega Plateau AVA
Indoor and outdoor seating is available for you to relax and enjoy your wines while taking in the gorgeous mountain and vineyard scenery at this Dahlonega Plateau AVA. No pets are allowed (for both indoor and outdoor areas) due to restaurant/food service on-site.
Frogtown Cellars Hours
The tasting room is open daily and offers wine flights with snacks or restaurant service.
- MON: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- TUE: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- WED: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- THU: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- FRI: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- SAT: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (an hour later than others in the area)
- SUN: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
- Panini Bar lunch Friday – Sunday until 3:30 pm
- Italian Bistro dinner Friday – Sunday from 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Brunch on Sundays
Frogtown Cellars Wines
The format has recently changed at Frogtown Cellars and guests are no longer able to get a wine tasting from the bar area. Instead, flights of wine are available for purchase to be enjoyed while seated at a table.
- $18 – $24 Wine tasting flights
- 3 x 2oz pours
$14 – $24 Wine tastingscurrently not offering tastings due to COVID-19 restrictions
- 6 different wine flights available (subject to change)
- Includes 4-5 wines
- Flights may include a suggested add-on for $3
- $19 and up bottles of wine (can be purchased online for shipment to select states)
- Glasses of wine available in the tasting room
- Most awarded winery in America that is not located in California
- Craig Kritzer, Frogtown’s wine grower and maker has been named one of the top 100 most influential United States Winemakers by Michael Cervin of intowine.com
- Wine Business Monthly recognized Frogtown as one of the top 10 hot Brands in the United States
Purchase 12 bottles per year (3 bottles each quarter) and receive:
- Half price wine flights
Free tastings during visitscurrently not offering tastings due to COVID-19 restrictions
- 20% discount on club selections
- 15% discount on bottles
- 20% discount on cases
- 10% discount on food purchases including dinners, brunches, & Panini Bar
- Access to more wines including pre-release wines, special cuvees, and Members-Only released wines
- “Citizens Only” events including
- Wine Club Soirees
- Barrel Tastings
- No corkage fees for wines consumed on-premises
Your choice of membership can include a mix of red and white wines, red wines only, or white wines only. The shipments go out in September, December, February, and May, or you may choose to pick up your wines when you visit the vineyard.
Dining at Frogtown Cellars
- Dine on the covered deck or inside the tasting room
- Cheese plates always available
- Hours for The Bistro at Frogtown Cellars are:
- Mon–Thu 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Fri 12:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Sat 10:30 am–8:00 pm
- Sun 12:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Tickets for special event dinners can be purchased online
- Make online reservations and earn rewards with the OpenTable website or app
Weddings at Frogtown Cellars
Frogtown Cellars has a number of options to make your dream wedding come true. Choose from the lakeside pavilion, vineyard hillsides, or tasting room deck for an amazing ceremony with beautiful vineyard and mountain views.
- Peak seasons for booking are Fall and Spring
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Frogtown Cellars Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-0687
- Address: 700 Ridge Point Dr, Dahlonega, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: frogtown.com
Frogtown Cellars Reviews
Keep up with current opinions and events with social media and online reviews of Frogtown Cellars.
- Facebook: @FrogtownWines is rated 4.4 with 350+ reviews and 8,400+ likes
- OpenTable: The Bistro at Frogtown Cellars is rated 4.2 with 175+ reviews
- Tripadvisor: Frogtown Winery is rated 4.0 with 300+ reviews
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!