Boat Rentals in the Georgia Mountains
Take relaxation in the Georgia mountains to another level with a boat rental and time spent on one of North Georgia’s beautiful lakes. These local marinas and boat rental shops make it easy to rent a boat for a fun day on the water with family and friends!
Watercraft & Boat Rentals in the Georgia Mountains
North Georgia’s beautiful lakes offer a great way to spend your vacation time. Rent a boat and explore the area lakes and their great places to ski, tube, and fish. Choose one of the pet-friendly boat rentals and bring your dogs along for the adventure too!
North Georgia has a handful of larger lakes that offer on-water boat rentals, or in some cases, you may opt to have a rental boat delivered to the lake of your choice.
Most boat rentals are seasonal and available during the warmer months. Advance boat rental reservations are recommended.
Boat Rentals at Blue Ridge Lake
Enjoy a sunny day with friends and family on this mountain lake near Blue Ridge.
Lake Blue Ridge Marina is located on the water at Lake Blue Ridge and offers half-day or full-day pontoon boat rentals. Their 22′ Bennington pontoons are designed to give full shade or sun (your choice) and can fit up to 8 people. Tubes can be rented with the boat rental, but you may not bring your own towing devices. No pets allowed.
The marina also offers rentals of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards. Reservations are recommended – especially for busy weekends and holidays.
Pick up a snack to go at the convenience store or cap off the day with dinner and specialty cocktails at the Boat Dock Bar & Grill.
Contact Lake Blue Ridge Marina
Closed on Mondays.
- Call: +1 (706) 632-2618
- Address: 335 Marina Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: lakeblueridgemarina.com
Lake Blue Ridge Marina Reviews
- Facebook: Lake Blue Ridge Marina is rated 4.9 with 75+ reviews and 5,600+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Lake Blue Ridge Marina is rated 5.0 with 275+ reviews
Boat Rentals at Lake Burton
Anchorage Boat Dock is a full-service marina located on Lake Burton and offers rentals of pontoon boats, ski boats, and jet skis. Reserve a full-day rental for an unforgettable day on Lake Burton! Half-day rentals may be available for walk-ins (no reservations are available for half-day rentals).
Stock up on lake essentials at the marina store, including gas, groceries, live bait, and more. Get lunch to go from the convenient lakeside Take It On The Lake restaurant.
Contact Anchorage Boat Dock
Open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9 to 5.
- Call: +1 (706) 782-3013
- Address: 55 Anchor Lane, Clayton, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: anchoragemarineinc.com
- Facebook: AnchorageBoatDock is rated 4.9 with 25+ reviews and 2,100+ likes
LaPrade’s Marina is located in the peaceful west end of Wildcat Creek Cove on Lake Burton and includes 3 restaurants and a store. Rent a pontoon boat that can carry up to 12 people around for a fun day on this gorgeous mountain lake! Maximize your lake time with your choice of a half-day, full-day, or multi-day boat rental. Check availability and get instant confirmation online for your boat reservation.
Contact LaPrade’s Marina
- Call: +1 (706) 947-0010
- Address: 25 Shoreline Trail, Clarkesville, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: lapradesmarina.com
LaPrade’s Marina Reviews
- Facebook: LaPrade’s Marina on Lake Burton is rated 4.3 with 15+ reviews and 2,875+ likes
- TripAdvisor: LaPrade’s Marina is rated 4.5 with 25+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Boat Tours & Water Sports in Clarkesville
Boat Rentals at Lake Chatuge
Enjoy the natural beauty of Lake Chatuge framed by the stunning Blue Ridge mountain views.
There is no shortage of ways to enjoy the water at The Ridges Resort & Marina on Lake Chatuge. In addition to boat rentals, the resort offers 2 types of boat tours (Aqua Tiki and Mountain Man Airboat Tours), kayak and paddleboard rentals, Splash Island (seasonal water park), and waterfront dining!
Choose from 5 different boat types and rent a boat for 2 hours, half-day, full-day, or multi-day periods—Pet friendly with an additional pet fee.
Contact The Ridges Resort & Marina
- Call: +1 (706) 896-2262
- Address: 3499 US Highway 76, Young Harris, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: theridgesresort.com/watercraft-rentals/
Enjoy a fun day on the lake with a boat rental from Boundary Waters Resort and Marina on Lake Chatuge. The marina has a wide variety of boat rentals to choose from, including pontoons, deck boats, wakeboard boats, ski boats, jet skis, and more! They also offer rentals of kayaks and SUPs for 1-2 passengers.
Book your stay in this lakefront home with a 2-story dock to make the most of your Lake Chatuge vacation.
Contact Boundary Waters Resort & Marina
- Call: +1 (706) 896-2530
- Address: 107 Boundary Waters Dr, Hiawassee, GA
- Email: info@BWboating.com
- Website: boundarywatersresort.com
Boundary Waters Resort and Marina Reviews
- Facebook: Boundary Waters Resort & Marina is rated 4.7 with 75+ reviews and 3,025+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Boundary Waters Resort & Marina is rated 5.0 with 450+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Tours in Hiawassee
The Young Harris Watersports group has boat rental locations on 2 lakes, plus they will also deliver boat rentals to most of the nearby lakes in GA, NC, and SC!
The Lake Chatuge location in Hiawassee has a wide variety of boat rentals available, including jet skis, ski boats, tritoons, a double-decker boat with slide, fishing boats, plus more! Pets under 20 pounds are allowed on board with an additional pet fee.
Young Harris Watersports also offers kayak and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) rentals.
Contact Young Harris Watersports
- Call: +1 (706) 896-0834
- Address: 2683 US Highway 76, Hiawassee, GA
- Website: yhwatersports.com
Young Harris Watersports Reviews
- Facebook: Young Harris Water Sports & RV is rated 4.5 with 50+ reviews and 1,000+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Young Harris Water Sports is rated 4.5 with 25+ reviews
Boat Rentals at Lake Nottely
Check the Lake Nottely weather forecast and spend a sunny day on this mountain lake near Blairsville.
North Georgia Watersports on Lake Nottely offers half-day or full-day rentals on a variety of fun boats, including cruiser pontoons, watersports pontoons, jet skis, and double-decker boats with a slide! Add watersports gear to your rental to test your skills on wakeboards, kneeboards, tubes, combo skis, and more!
Up to 2 small pets are allowed on boat rentals with an additional pet fee.
Kayaks and canoes are also available to rent on site.
Contact North Georgia Watersports
- Call: +1 (706) 835-1222
- Address: 1733 Murphy Hwy, Blairsville, GA
- Website: northgeorgiawatersports.com
North Georgia Watersports Reviews
- Facebook: North Georgia Water Sports is rated 5.0 with 25+ reviews and 3,075+ likes
- TripAdvisor: North Georgia Watersports is rated 4.5 with 75+ reviews
Enjoy a day on Lake Nottely with half-day, full-day, or multi-day tritoon or pontoon rentals from Nottely Boat Club & Marina. Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are permitted on rentals with an additional pet fee. Add a tube to the 150HP tritoon rentals for even more ways to have fun at the lake! Reserve online for instant confirmation of boat rental.
Book your stay in this lakefront home with a 2-story dock to make the most of your Lake Nottely vacation.
Contact Nottely Boat Club & Marina
- Call: +1 (706) 897-9499
- Address: 6036 State Hwy 325, Nottley Dam Road, Blairsville, GA
- Email: NottelyBoatClubMarina@gmail.com
- Website: coolestplaceingeorgia.com
Nottely Boat Club & Marina Reviews
- Facebook: Nottely Boat Club and Marina is rated 4.9 with 25+ reviews and 2,025+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Nottely Boat Club & Marina is rated 5.0 with 100+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Boat Tours and Water Sports in Blairsville
Enjoy a leisurely day on Lake Nottely with a boat rental from Nottely Marina. Flexible rentals of jet skis and pontoon boats allow you to rent a boat for 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, or by the day or week! Reservations are recommended.
Pets are welcome aboard your boat rentals with payment of an additional pet fee.
Paddle equipment including canoes, tandem canoes, kayaks, tandem kayaks, and paddleboards are also available for rent by the hour, day, or week.
Nottely Marina Contact Info
Closed on Tuesdays.
- Call: +1 (706) 745-3638
- Address: 86 Doucette Circle, Blairsville, GA
- Website: nottelymarinainc.com
Nottely Marina Reviews
- Facebook: Nottely Marina is rated 5.0 with 50+ reviews and 2,075+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Nottely Marina is rated 5.0 with 75+ reviews
Boat Rentals at Lake Rabun
Enjoy 25 miles of shoreline at scenic Lake Rabun in North Georgia. This twisty 835-acre reservoir lake follows the original course of the Tallulah River and is a popular favorite for summer vacationers.
Be sure to catch the unique Independence Day wooden boat parade that travels along the Lake Rabun shoreline each year.
Bear Gap Outfitters
Bear Gap Outfitters is based at Lake Rabun and also provides boat rentals to Seed Lake and Lake Burton. Rent pontoon boats that can accommodate up to 14 people for your summer fun. Call to inquire about taking a boat cruise that lets someone else captain while you cruise around the lake.
Boat rental types at Bear Gap Outfitters include pontoons (20′ – 24′), canoes, kayaks (single and tandem), and paddleboards. Take advantage of convenient boat delivery right to the dock for vacation rental lakehouses! Discounts are available for multiple-day rentals.
Bear Gap Outfitters Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 782-4438
- Address: 6 Bear Gap Road, Lakemont GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: beargapoutfitters.com
Boat Rentals at Other Lakes
If you are looking for a boat rental at another lake, consider using a marina that offers delivery services. Bear Gap Outfitters at Lake Rabun also services Seed Lake and Lake Burton. Young Harris Watersports can arrange for select rentals to be delivered to many lakes in North Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, including Lake Rabun, Lake Hartwell, and more.
Map of Motorized Boat Rentals in North Georgia
This interactive map can help you to find the perfect place to rent a boat for a memorable day on the lake!
Tips for a Great Day Boating
Your boat outing should be an easy and fun way to enjoy the scenic views of the North Georgia mountains. Planning to have a few things handy in advance will ensure everyone’s comfort during the day.
- Lip balm
- Hats with strap/clasp
- Quick-dry SPF clothing
- Boat shoes/water shoes
- Water bottle
- Oversized straw tote
- Waterproof tote bag
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Polarized sunglasses
- Hair scrunchies/ties
- Beach towel
- Swimsuit cover-up
Also, check out the post about Lakefront Rental Homes that Include an Optional Boat Rental.
Where are you planning your next North Georgia mountain boating adventure?