Crane Creek Vineyards
High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia in the Upper Hiwassee Highlands AVA lies the charming Crane Creek Vineyards.
Enjoy the award-winning estate-grown, produced, and bottled wines at their spacious vineyard. Outdoor seating is available to enjoy the scenic views.
Quick Article Navigation:
Crane Creek Vineyards in Young Harris
Visit the new tasting room at Crane Creek Vineyards for Tasting Flights, Wine by the Glass, and Wine by the Bottle. No reservations are required. Bring a picnic or purchase cheese and snacks in the tasting room.
Crane Creek Vineyards Wine
Learn more about the winemaking process at Crane Creek Vineyards with a behind-the-scenes Vintner’s Tour. Explore the winery and barrel room, take a hayride through the vineyard, and finish with a private tasting of 6 wines with an artisan charcuterie and cheese board. Available on Saturdays at 2 pm from March through November and can be booked online.
Crane Creek Cru Wine Club
Join the Crane Creek Cru Wine Club to stay current with the latest wine releases. Wine club members receive quarterly shipments of 3 bottles of wine and other benefits, including:
- Complimentary tasting of up to 4 wines (plus 2 guests)
- Access to pre-release wines and priority access to the Crane Creek Cru “Magnum Hellbender” program
- Rewards including discounts, exclusive events, pick-up parties, and a Christmas gift
Sign up to join Crane Creek Cru online or ask for more information at the vineyard.
Crane Creek Vineyards Dining
Take advantage of the on-site Paris & Company Restaurant while visiting Crane Creek Vineyards. This beautiful space is at the vineyard on the Georgia / North Carolina border and overlooks rows of vines on rolling hills.
Paris & Company Restaurant
Make reservations for dinner (no lunch reservations are accepted) via phone or online request. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- Restaurant Phone: +1 (706) 379-4174
- Restaurant Address: 916 Crane Creek Rd, Young Harris, GA
- Restaurant Website: parisandcompany.info
- Restaurant Hours
- Thu: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Fri: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sat: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sun: 10:30 am – 3:00 pm (brunch)
Friday Nights at Crane Creek Vineyards
No matter what time of year, Crane Creek Vineyards has an exciting live music and food event on Friday nights! Visit from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm for live music and a special small plate menu. No outside food is allowed during these special events. No reservations available / no reserved seating.
- Aperitivo happens April – November on the vineyard decks at the Farmhouse Market, located 200 yards down Crane Creek Rd from the Stone House (within walking distance from the farm property)
- Stone House Soup & Acoustics happens December – March at the Stone House Tasting Room
Crane Creek Vineyards Events
- A regular participant in the annual Georgia Wine Highway
- Check the Upcoming Events page to learn more about special events
Crane Creek Vineyards Wedding Venue
Host your special day at Crane Creek Vineyards Wedding Venue and include from 25 to 125 people in the festivities. Contact the venue for an appointment for a 1-hour tour of the wedding venue space.
Lodging Near Crane Creek Vineyards
Although Crane Creek Vineyards used to offer on-site vacation rentals, these rentals are no longer available. Fortunately, there are other rental options available in the area!
Modern and Eco-Friendly with Stunning Mountain Views
Enjoy stunning mountain views from the oversized windows of this pet-friendly EcoModMtn vacation rental located ~ 3 miles from Crane Creek Vineyards. Sleep easy with environmentally friendly features like solar panels, a tankless water heater, and energy-efficient windows.
No smoking, no events, and no excessive noise during quiet hours. Up to 3 animals are allowed with an additional pet cleaning fee.
- Eco-friendly modern rental sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- Average cost of $347 / night (plus taxes and fees)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Primary renter must be at least 18 years old
- Click here to check rates and availability
Other Lodging Near Crane Creek Vineyards
Enter your travel dates in the interactive lodging map for more accurate pricing on stays near Crane Creek Vineyards.
Crane Creek Vineyards Hours
Enjoy the wines at Crane Creek Vineyards during regular operating hours. Tasting flights end at 5 pm on Fridays.
- MON: closed
- TUE: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- WED: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- THU: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- FRI: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (live music Fridays from 6 – 8)
- SAT: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- SUN: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Crane Creek Vineyards Contact Info
The old tasting room space has been converted into a boutique shop and market called The Farmhouse Market. The Farmhouse Market does not offer wine tastings but does sell wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, and gift items. The large open outdoor spaces make it a great location for families and dogs to gather.
The Farmhouse Market is within walking distance down the hill from the Stone House with the new tasting room. Parking is available in both locations.
- Call: +1 (706) 379-1236
- Address: 1040 Crane Creek Rd, Young Harris, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: CraneCreekVineyards.com
Crane Creek Vineyards Reviews
Stay current with things at the vineyard via social media and online reviews of Crane Creek Vineyards.
- Facebook: Crane Creek Vineyards is rated 4.4 with 2,375+ reviews and 11,000+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Crane Creek Vineyards is rated 5.0 with 275+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Things to Do in Young Harris
Visit the North Georgia Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard wineries in the Georgia mountains!