Conveniently located on the main road between Helen and Sautee lies the Habersham Winery. One of the oldest and largest Georgia wineries, Habersham has been producing wines since 1983. There are no vineyards to roam at this tasting room, but you will be able to sample red wines, white wines, and blends.
Habersham Winery in Helen, GA
The tasting room is located inside the main building housing a gift shop with art, pottery, and wine accessories.Choose to sample your wines inside, or venture out to their covered patio. Two flavors of wine slushies are available year-round, but they go especially well with a hot summer day!
Habersham Winery Events
Habersham Winery normally hosts fun events like live music on weekends (March through October) and an annual Winefest, but the schedule may vary due to covid restrictions. Follow social media for updates and band lineup.
Habersham Winery Wines
Learn more about the selection of Habersham wines online or sample them at a wine tasting at the winery. Wine tastings are $12 per person and include 5 wines of your choice. Purchase your favorite wines online and get discounts of up to 30% off!
- Habersham Estate wines – include varietal vinifera wines as well as blended wines
- Red wines include Scarlett, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon
- White wines include Chalet White, Chardonnay, and Signet
- Other options include Cherokee Rose
- Southern Harvest wines – sweet wines made from southern Muscadine grapes that grow well in Georgia
- Wide variety of sweet wine options that range in taste from jammy to juicy
- Creekstone wines – purchase by the bottle at Habersham or visit the nearby Creekstone Winery for a wine tasting
- Red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cardinall, and Chambourcin
- White wines include Chardonnay, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Gris
Availability depends on harvest, production, and demand. Check with the winery for current selections and availability.
Habersham Winery Hours
The tasting room is open daily for your convenience! No reservations are accepted for parties under 10. Reservations are required with 2-week advance notice for tour groups and buses.
Be sure to visit during warmer months for free live music performances on the weekends!
- MON: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- TUE: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- WED: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- THU: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- FRI: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- SAT: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- SUN: 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Lodging Near Habersham Winery
Stay near the winery fun at one of these great vacation rentals.
Habersham Winery Contact Info
The main location for Habersham Winery is in the Nacoochee Village just a half mile south of Helen.
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-9463
- Address: 7025 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: habershamwinery.com
Habersham Vineyards Reviews
- Facebook: Habersham Winery is rated 4.7 with 425+ reviews and 9,775+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Habersham Vineyards & Winery is rated 4.5 with 425+ reviews
- Vivino: Habersham has 10+ wines with 375+ ratings
- Try the top-rated Chalet White