Conveniently located on the main road between Helen and Sautee lies the Habersham Winery. One of the oldest and largest Georgia wineries, Habersham has been producing wines since 1983. There are no vineyards to roam at this tasting room, but you will be able to sample red wines, white wines, and blends.
Habersham Winery in Helen, GA
The tasting room is located inside the main building housing a gift shop with art, pottery, and wine accessories.Choose to sample your wines inside, or venture out to their covered patio. Two flavors of wine slushies are available year-round, but they go especially well with a hot summer day!
Habersham Winery Events
Habersham Winery normally hosts fun events like live music on weekends (March through October) and an annual Winefest, but these have been put on hold due to coronavirus concerns. Follow the website or social media for updates.
Habersham Winery Wines
Learn more about the current selection of wines online or study them personally with a wine tasting at the winery. Wine tastings are $12 per person and include 5 wines. Purchase your favorite wines online and get discounts of up to 30% off!
Habersham Estate Wines
- $16 – CHALET WHITE – blend of Chardonnay and White Riesling
- $16 – CHEROKEE ROSE – medium dry and fruity
- $20 – NV HABERSHAM CHARDONNAY – stainless steel fermentation
- $18 – SCARLETT – red & white dry blend Chambourcin, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Vidal, and Riesling
- $17 – SIGNET – a blend of Vidal, Chenin Blanc, and Chardonel
Southern Harvest Wines
This line of sweet wines is made from Southern Muscadine grapes that grow well in Georgia. Enjoy a wide variety of these sweet wines from Southern Harvest.
- $14 – CONCORD – jammy like a PB&J
- $14 – BELLE BLUSH – sweet, fruity, blend of Muscadine and Chambourcin
- $14 – GA WHITE MUSCADINE – sweet white that tastes like “adult grape juice”
- $14 – GRANNY’S ARBOR – sweet blend rich with aromas and taste of blackberries
- $14 – HERITAGE RED – sweet red wine, richly fruity, not heavy (over 50% Muscadine – serve chilled)
- $14 – PEACH TREAT – taste and aromas of a fresh peach
- $15 – BUBBLY WHITE – a twist on White Muscadine
These are now also available at Creekstone Winery only a short distance away!
- $26 – CREEKSTONE AMERICAN CHARDONNAY – ripe pear, honey, and hints of smoked meat
- $28 – CREEKSTONE CABERNET SAUVIGNON – oak-aged with hints dried fruits and tobacco
- $28 – CREEKSTONE MERLOT – cedar scents and light berry notes
- $40 – NV GA. CHAMBOURCIN – bold, sweet, port-like, dessert wine fortified to 19.5% alcohol
Habersham Winery Hours
The tasting room is open daily for your convenience! No reservations are accepted for parties under 10. Reservations are required with 2-week advance notice for tour groups and buses.
- MON: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- TUE: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- WED: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- THU: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- FRI: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- SAT: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- SUN: 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Lodging Near Habersham Winery
Stay near the winery fun at one of these great vacation rentals.
Habersham Winery Contact Info
- Call: +1 (706) 878-9463
- Address: 7025 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- GPS: 34.6892835, -83.712137999
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: habershamwinery.com
Habersham Vineyards Reviews
- Facebook: Habersham Winery is rated 5.0 with 400+ reviews and 9,050+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Habersham Vineyards & Winery is rated 4.5 with 425+ reviews