Nudist Resorts in North Georgia
In the true spirit of offering something for everyone, these unique places in the North Georgia mountains are for those in search of a “clothing free” or “clothing optional” lifestyle or vacation. Two of the highest-rated nudist resorts in Georgia are located in North Georgia and allow you to simply enjoy a brief day trip or purchase a lot and build a home to live full-time on-site!
Find a clothing-optional resort in North Georgia to relax with pools, hiking trails, social events, and more.
Make sure to thoroughly review the rules of each of these highly-rated locations to make sure you fully understand the atmosphere of these clothing-free environments.
Clothing Optional Resorts and Parks in the Georgia Mountains
Both of these North Georgia nudist clubs offer extensive events calendars, natural settings, overnight lodging, and recreation areas with a pool.
Paradise Valley Resort & Club in Dawsonville, GA
Located an hour North of Atlanta, Paradise Valley Resort & Club (aka “The Valley”) is a full-service clothing optional resort. Restaurant food service is available throughout the year on weekends. Paradise Valley features 3 pools, hot tubs (indoor and outdoor), volleyball (water and beach), and a full bar with DJ on Friday and Saturday nights.
First-timers can get a complimentary day pass (valid for all couples and single females).
- Clothing optional resort is known as “The Valley”
- A free day pass is available for first-time visitors
- Short-term rentals for the day or weekend
- Long-term rentals available for longer periods
- Cottage, cabana, condominiums, RV sites, apartments, homes
- New homes being built to rent or purchase lots for sale
- Variety of activities include swimming, walking, tennis, hiking, volleyball, cycling, themed parties, and special meal events
- Proud member of PFNR (Partnership For Nude Recreation)
Paradise Valley Dawsonville Georgia Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 265-6110
- Address: 49 Valley Drive, Dawsonville, GA
- Website: paradisevalleyclub.com
Paradise Valley Resort & Club Reviews
- Facebook: Paradise Valley Resort & Club is rated 4.8 with 125+ reviews and 7,350+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Paradise Valley Resort is rated 4.5 with 75+ reviews
Serendipity Park in Cleveland, GA
Serendipity Park (also known as “The Dip”) prides itself on being the friendliest nudist facility and on having a family-friendly environment. Expect to enjoy stress-free relaxation at Serendipity Park.
Daily rates start at $50 for singles and $60 for couples/families. Admission discounts are available for select students, military, AANR, and other association members.
- Day visits, overnight tent or RV camping, and rental cabins
- Lot spaces for full-time or part-time living
- Activities include petanque, water volleyball, karaoke, billiards, and more
- Serendipity Park is pet-friendly (but pets are not allowed in the rental units!)
- First-timers guide answers frequently asked questions about the park (hint: you’ll need a towel to sit on while nude)
Serendipity Park Cleveland Ga Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 219-3993 or +1 (888) NUDE-ONE
- Address: 95 Cedar Hollow, Cleveland, GA
- note that the website has an entire page about not trusting the GPS to find Serendipity Park!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: serendipity-park.com
Serendipity Park Reviews
- Facebook: Serendipity Park has 25+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Serendipity Park is rated 4.5 with 15+ reviews
Tips for Visiting Nudist Resorts in the Georgia Mountains
Each of these resorts has its own rules and policies, but both want you to feel safe and comfortable and they promote their resorts as non-judgmental environments to relax in a clothing-optional space. Follow these guidelines to ensure a great experience.
- Be respectful of everyone
- Absolutely do not take photographs while on site
- Use common sense when it comes to spending time outside in the sun and be sure to protect sensitive body parts from getting too much sun
- Take a towel to sit on when you are nude
What has been your experience at these clothing-optional resorts?
See these articles for more unique North Georgia vacation ideas: