Corn Mazes in North Georgia
The Fall season is a great time to be outside in the North Georgia mountains. Take advantage of the great weather and test your problem-solving and navigation skills with a visit to one of the Corn Mazes in North Georgia.
These seasonal attractions are only open for a limited time which generally runs from around Labor Day through Thanksgiving weekend. The attractions are fun outings for families, date night, or a friendly competition to see which of your friends can get through the corn maze with the fastest time.
Keep in mind that the corn mazes will be more challenging early in the season when the corn stalks are fuller and greener. The corn stalks will thin out a bit over time, allowing guests the ability to see through them somewhat for a slightly easier maze.
Continue reading to find all your options for navigating through a corn maze in Georgia’s scenic Blue Ridge mountains.
Map of Corn Mazes in North Georgia
This interactive map can help you find great corn mazes near all of your North GA adventures!
Corn Mazes in the North Georgia Mountains
There are a lot of great places to try out corn mazes in North Georgia. Check out these options which include haunted mazes, onsite hayrides, and more!
Corn Mazes in Alto GA
The annual corn maze at Jaemor Farms may have been renamed the Harvest Celebration, but it still has lots of great attractions for a day filled with family-friendly fun.
Activities include hay rides, pumpkin patch, slides, a petting zoo, skeeball, a pumpkin train, duck races, apple cannons, plus a smaller mini-corn maze! Add a pass to fill a souvenir cup with flowers (when in bloom).
The 2022 season begins on September 10th and ends on November 6th. See website for details.
Jaemor Farms Reviews & Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (770) 869-3999
- Address: 5340 Cornelia Hwy, Alto, GA
- Website: jaemorfarms.com
- Facebook: Jaemor Farms has 72,725+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Jaemor Farms is rated 4.5 with 225+ reviews
Corn Mazes in Cleveland GA
Visit one of North Georgia’s newest corn mazes in Cleveland GA.
Skitts Mountain Farms
This farm in Cleveland offers lots of family-friendly fall festival activities including a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayrides, jump pillows, cow train, slides, and mini golf. Skitts Mountain Farms is open every Saturday and Sunday during the 2022 season from September 10, 2022 – November 6, 2022.
No pets allowed.
Skitts Mountain Farms Reviews & Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (770) 287-4730
- Address: 7883 Hwy 254, Cleveland, GA
- Website: skittsmountainfarms.com
- Facebook: Skitts Mountain Farms is rated 5.0 with 10+ reviews and 1,075+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Skitts Mountain Farms is rated 5.0 with 10+ reviews
Corn Mazes in Dawsonville GA
This destination in the foothills offers easy access to lots of great activities for family fun.
Uncle Shuck’s Corn Maze
Uncle Shuck’s includes a number of fun attractions in addition to their large corn maze (a 15-acre field of corn with ~4 miles of twisting and turning trails). Other fun activities for kids and adults include a tire mountain to climb, picking sunflowers, carving pumpkins, shooting a corn cannon, kiddie maze, wagon ride, roasting marshmallows, watching the goats on their “goat walks“, a jumpy pad, plus great food!
For those wanting the extra adventure of a walk through the Haunted Trail, visit Uncle Shuck’s “The Dark Rows” which start at dusk on Friday and Saturday nights in October. Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent. No flashlights are allowed during these haunted tours.
No pets are allowed unless they are service animals with proper documentation.
This business is open seasonally from mid-September through mid-November. The 2022 season runs from September 10th – November 13th.
Uncle Shuck’s Reviews & Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (770) 772-6223
- Address: 125 Bannister Rd, Dawsonville, GA
- Website: uncleshucks.com
- Facebook: Uncle Shucks is rated 4.6 with 200+ reviews and 17,375+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch is rated 4.0 with 50+ reviews
Corn Mazes in Ellijay GA
Ellijay offers not only great apple orchards but also a corn maze plus the south’s first apple tree maze!
Hillcrest Orchards and Farms Corn Maze
The Hillcrest apple orchard provides lots of unique autumn farm experiences for families! Visit during the annual “Apple Pickin’ Jubilee” during September and October weekends for U-Pick apples, live music, cow milking, mini golf, swimming pig races, kids corn maze (Korny Kid’s Maze), wagon rides, a petting farm, and more. Enjoy farm-produced products including apples, pies, fritters, donuts, jams and jellies, cider, and other gourmet foods. Hillcrest Orchards also features the south’s first Apple Tree Maze!
Note that there are no pets allowed at Hillcrest Orchards.
Hillcrest Orchards Reviews & Contact Info
Hillcrest Orchards is open seasonally during the months of September, October, and November. The 2022 annual Apple Pickin Jubilee begins on 9/3/2022 and runs every Saturday and Sunday through the end of October.
- Phone: +1 (706) 273-3838
- Address: 9696 Highway 52 E, Ellijay, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: hillcrestorchards.net
- Facebook: Hillcrest Orchards is rated 4.6 with 625+ reviews and 18,900+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Hillcrest Orchards is rated 3.5 with 125+ reviews
Corn Mazes in Jasper GA
Test your skills against the seasonal corn maze at Yahoo Farm in Jasper, Georgia.
Yahoo Farm Corn Maze
Enjoy all kinds of family fall fun at Yahoo Farm in Jasper. In addition to the daytime attractions including the corn maze and hayride, you can add extra excitement at night with a haunted hayride or cosmic corn maze!
Attractions at Yahoo Farm include the corn maze plus hayrides, pony rides, corn cannon, fossil & gem grubbin’, pumpkin wagon rides, rubber duck race, kiddie haymaze, pumpkin hunt, butterfly flower garden, farm animals, and a s’mores pit.
No pets are allowed.
Yahoo Farm Reviews & Contact Info
Yahoo Farm opens for 2022 on Saturday, September 17th. All activities are weather permitting.
- Phone: +1 (770) 735-3638
- Address: 4729 Waleska Highway 108, Jasper, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: yahoofarm.com
- Facebook: Yahoo Farm is rated 4.8 with 125+ reviews and 3,975+ likes
Corn Mazes in Lakemont GA
Enjoy an afternoon of family fun and the challenge of a corn maze in Lakemont, Georgia.
Hillside Orchard Corn Maze
Visit Hillside Orchard in Lakemont for a corn maze beginning on September 1, 2022. Other attractions include a farm hayride, farm train, indoor gem mine, and more. Activities for kids include a playground, barnyard, greenhouse, giant sandbox, and antique equipment.
U-pick apples depend on availability.
Hillside Orchard Farms Reviews & Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 782-2776
- Address: 18 Sorghum Mill Dr, Lakemont, GA
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: hillsideorchard.com
- Facebook: Hillside Orchard Farms is rated 4.6 with 150+ reviews and 7,275+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Hillside Orchard Farms is rated 4.5 with 50+ reviews
Corn Mazes in Talking Rock GA
Enjoy affordable family fun in Talking Rock, GA.
Town Creek Valley Farm
Town Creek Valley Farm is a family-owned farm in Talking Rock offering a four-acre corn maze, u-pick flowers, lawn games, and more. Open seasonally during September and October on Fridays (4 – 7), Saturdays (11 – 7), and Sundays (11 – 6).
No pets allowed. Town Creek Valley Farm closed for the 2022 season on October 23, 2022.
Town Creek Valley Farm Reviews & Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 273-0228
- Address: 7310 Old Highway 5 South, Talking Rock, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Town Creek Valley Farm is rated 5.0 with 15+ reviews and 2,000+ likes
How to Enjoy a Corn Maze
The following ideas can help you to enjoy your time in whichever corn maze you choose.
Tips for Going Through Corn Mazes
Each corn maze is a little different and offers an exciting way to test your navigational skills. Use these tips to make sure you have the best time on your journey!
- Wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for local outdoor weather conditions – as Fall weather can vary from hot and dry to cold and wet, you want to make sure you dress for the appropriate weather of the day you’ll be wandering through the maze
- Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty – keep in mind that you will be walking through a cornfield, and if it has rained recently, could be muddy
- Take a bottle of water – some of the local corn mazes have about 4 miles of trails so be sure that each person carries a bottle of water to stay hydrated
- Get a corn maze map before you go into the maze – this could help you find your way around the labyrinth of trail options
- Time yourself – if your group splits up consider having a friendly competition to see who can get through the maze the fastest
- Make note of landmarks – there may be a few distinct checkpoints along the way to help you stay oriented inside the maze
- Use the bathroom before starting the maze – you may be walking for a while so make sure you visit the restroom before
What to Take Through Corn Maze
In addition to keeping the tips above in mind, it may be helpful to include these items on your trip to the corn maze.
- Water bottle – make sure to stay hydrated with water or another hydrating drink
- Sunscreen – keep sunscreen handy in case you are in the sun for longer than expected
- Compass – help yourself to stay oriented with a quality compass
- Bug spray – be prepared just in case you find more bugs than expected at the cornfields
You may also be interested in these other great seasonal activities:
Which of these mazes looks the most interesting to you? Do you prefer a daytime puzzle, a night maze with flashlights, or a haunted maze with only the moonlight to guide you?