Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard and the Twisted Wine Garden
For a relaxing retreat in a small vineyard setting, consider spending some time at the Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard. This 72-acre property includes beautiful rooms, spa treatments, wine tastings, gourmet meals, and a vast network of scenic trails through the woods and across the meadows.
This location is known for relaxing cabin getaways, Blue Ridge mountain views, yoga retreats, and gourmet meals (Sunday brunch!) in the restaurant.
Join the fun in the Twisted Wine Garden — a 30 × 30 outdoor garden pavilion where you will find seasonal blooms, fine wine, and relaxation. Enjoy an educational wine tasting experience and a walk through the garden, stroll through the 40′ walking meditation labyrinth, or simply sit and take in the gorgeous views. Light appetizers are available during wine tasting hours and guests are also welcome to dine in the restaurant at Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard.
Follow them on Facebook for live music updates and the four Twisted Wines that will be offered during the Wine Highway event!
- Hours vary by season and weather conditions
- Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more
- Call +1 (706) 865-7678 to confirm hours or make reservations
The restaurant is focused on “fine wine-ing” and features locally sourced, seasonal creations of “New American” cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Sunday Brunch. A wide variety of wines are available from their own Twisted Wines and from their sister property, nearby Kaya Vineyards. The mountain view bar features the Twisted line of classic and reserve wines and tap beers.
- Restaurant hours on Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Restaurant hours on Sunday
- Brunch: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- The restaurant is closed Monday – Thursday
- Note that hours change seasonally — call +1 (706) 865-7678 for more information
The Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard feature 23 tastefully decorated guest rooms, all including a private bath and walk-in shower.
Large craftsman cottages are perfect for a gathering in the kitchen to cook a fresh meal before lounging at the fire pits. By contrast, the Main Inn, Cabin, and Villa rooms are just a short walk from the fine dining restaurant. Enjoy the relaxed pace and beautiful scenery of the Blue Ridge mountains in these highly rated mountain accommodations.
Check reviews, rates, and book your resort rooms online or use the map below to find additional nearby lodging.
Sign up for multi-day yoga retreats in lots of different styles and themes that take advantage of the 1,200 square foot yoga hall. Bring the whole family for a family retreat that can combine lots of relaxing options like yoga, wine tastings, and spa treatments. Browse wedding party rates and options for your special day. Host a single-day corporate meeting or multi-day corporate retreat.
Spa treatments are a popular experience and appointments for Dohiyi Spa should be made 7 days in advance to ensure availability. Choose from relaxing and pampering body treatments, facials, massages, and more.
Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-7678
- Address: 400 Blueberry Hill Drive, Dahlonega, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dahlonegasresort.com
Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard Reviews
- Facebook: Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard is rated 4.8 with 150+ reviews and 7,050+ likes
- OpenTable: Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard restaurant is rated 4.4 with 200+ reviews
- TripAdvisor: Dahlonega Spa Resort is rated 4.0 with 100+ reviews
What do you find most exciting about a trip to the scenic Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard?