111 River Birch Lane, Ellijay, GA
Located near Ellijay on one of the most beautiful, park-like riverfront sites is Ellijay River Vineyards. There is currently no permanent building or tasting room, but there is a “wine tasting tent” set up on the property’s border with the Ellijay River.
Bring a picnic and enjoy some wine in this natural setting — complete with the relaxing sound of rushing water. Riverfront picnic tables, chairs, swings, and benches are available, as well as a couple of lawn games to enjoy with your family. Leashed dogs are welcome to visit.
Wine is available for sale by the bottle or glass. Bathrooms are available in the Red Barn (on site), but require a 5 minute walk / quick drive from the tasting area. There is plenty of outdoor space to enjoy, but be aware that there are no indoor public areas at this vineyard.
Note that as of April 2018, they have sold out of red wine, and more is not expected until August 2018. Although they do not grow grapes for sweet wines, they do have a Georgia-grown peach wine available from Sweet Acre Farms Winery.
- MON: CLOSED
- TUE: CLOSED
- WED: CLOSED
- THU: CLOSED
- FRI: CLOSED
- SAT: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- SUN: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wine tastings priced at $6 (when available)
- 4 x 1oz tastes
- Red wine is currently sold out (expected to be available August 2018)
- Two wines currently available at the vineyard
- Seyval Blanc 2015 (from Ellijay River Vineyards) $7 glass / $18 bottle
- Sweet Ass Peach Wine (from Sweet Acre Farms Winery) $7.50 glass / $21 bottle
- $5 to keep the souvenir wine glass
- $10 cheese plates
- Bring your own picnic or snacks to enjoy by the Ellijay River
CONTACT & VISIT: Ellijay River Vineyards
- MAIN: +1 (770) 315-9121
- ADDRESS: 111 River Birch Lane, Ellijay, GA
- GPS COORDINATES: (34.75949,-84.422593)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: EllijayRiverVineyards.com
REVIEWS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- FACEBOOK: @EllijayRiverVineyards Rated 5.0 (45+ Facebook reviews), 925+ Likes
- @ellijayrivervineyards 30+ Followers
- TripAdvisor: Rated 5.0 (1 TripAdvisor review)
- YELP: Rated 5.0 (1 YELP review)
ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNTS
Check Groupon for limited-time only special offers.
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a map of vineyards in the Georgia Mountains!