Expedition: Bigfoot in the Georgia Mountains
For a completely unique Georgia mountains experience, look no further than Expedition: Bigfoot! and The Sasquatch Museum.
Billed as North Georgia’s “biggest” family attraction, this is also the world’s largest Bigfoot museum, with over 4,500 square feet of self-guided exhibits. You’ll find footprint casts, interactive exhibits, a Bigfoot research & tech vehicle, a theater, and (of course) a gift shop!
The exhibit is open daily during the Summer months but call in advance for hours during other times of the year.
Explore Expedition: Bigfoot and American Folklore
In addition to the permanent exhibits, the museum also hosts special events with Bigfoot experts and enthusiasts including:
- Bob Gimlin: the man who was there when the most famous Bigfoot was filmed. Meet the man himself who will tell you it was not “a man in a suit”!
- David Paulides: author of the book series Missing 411, and creator of two documentary films (of the same name)
EXPEDITION: BIGFOOT HOURS (Summer)
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (last admission at 4:30pm)
- Closed Easter & Christmas
- $8.00 Adults
- $6.00 Children (5-12)
- Free for Children under 5
- Free for Active Military with ID
Contact and Visit Expedition Bigfoot
- Phone: +1 (706) 946-2601
- Address: 1934 Highway 515 S, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- GPS: 34.802129″N, -84.376105″W
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: expeditionbigfoot.com
Expedition Bigfoot Reviews and Social Media
- Facebook: @1ExpeditionBigfoot
- Rated 4.9 with 675+ reviews
- Over 36,000 likes
- Instagram: @expeditionbigfootblueridge
- TripAdvisor: Expedition:BIGFOOT!
- Rated 4.5 with 150+ reviews
- Ranked #1 Thing to Do in Cherry Log
Do you know a Bigfoot enthusiast who would enjoy some fun Bigfoot-themed items? Check out these great Bigfoot gifts available on Amazon:
After your visit to Expedition: Bigfoot and The Sasquatch Museum, you may have a new appreciation for outdoor activities in the Georgia mountains including hiking, camping, rafting, and tubing! Who knows what you will see?