Expedition: Bigfoot in the Georgia Mountains
For a completely unique Georgia mountains experience, look no further than Expedition: Bigfoot! and The Sasquatch Museum.
Billed as North Georgia’s “biggest” family attraction, this is also the world’s largest Bigfoot museum, with over 4,500 square feet of self-guided exhibits. In addition, you’ll find footprint casts, interactive exhibits, a Bigfoot research & tech vehicle, a theater, and (of course) a gift shop!
The exhibit is open daily during the Summer months but call in advance for hours during other times of the year.
Explore Expedition: Bigfoot and American Folklore
In addition to the permanent exhibits, the Expedition: Bigfoot museum is also a research and Bigfoot encounter reporting center. If you have had an encounter that you would like to share, please email or call the museum (names and locations will not be shared without permission).
On special occasions, the museum also hosts special events with Bigfoot experts and enthusiasts, including:
- Bob Gimlin: present when the most famous Bigfoot footage was filmed and who will tell you it was not “a man in a suit”
- David Paulides: author of the popular Missing 411 series of books and documentary films (of the same name)
Expedition: Bigfoot Hours
- Open from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (note that the last admission is at 4:30 pm)
- Winter hours may vary
- Closed on major holidays
Expedition: Bigfoot Cost
- $8.00 Adults (ages 13+)
- $6.00 Children (ages 5-12)
- Free for Children under 5
- Free for Active Military with ID
Lodging Near Expedition: Bigfoot
For anyone who wishes to plan their trip around their Bigfoot and Sasquatch research, reserve a stay at one of these nearby vacation rentals.
Expedition: Bigfoot Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 946-2601
- Address: 1934 Highway 515 S, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: expeditionbigfoot.com
Expedition: Bigfoot Reviews
- Facebook: Expedition: Bigfoot is rated 4.9 with 650+ reviews and 37,425+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Expedition:BIGFOOT! is rated 4.5 with 150+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Things to Do in Cherry Log
Do you know a Bigfoot enthusiast who would enjoy some fun Bigfoot-themed items? Check out these great Bigfoot gifts available on Amazon:
After you visit Expedition: Bigfoot and The Sasquatch Museum, you may have a new appreciation for outdoor activities in the Georgia mountains, including hiking, rafting, and tubing! Who knows what you will see?