Miniature Golf in the Georgia Mountains
Enjoy a friendly sport outing with a round of mini-golf at these Georgia mountain towns in Helen, Blue Ridge, and Blairsville. When you are finished, take advantage of the additional amenities offered at these fun attractions including fishing, arcade games, gem mining, and ice cream.
Kids can even play for free at select locations!
Mini Golf in the Georgia Mountains
Enjoy a leisurely night of fun or go all-in with a competition to earn bragging rights. These mini golf courses in the North Georgia mountains provide fun for the whole family or something different to do on date night.
Plus, learn how to treat kids aged 3 and under to free mini-golf at the following locations: 2nd Story Entertainment, Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf, Cohutta Cove Mini Golf, The Lilly Pad Miniature Golf and Gem Mining, and Pirate’s Cove.
Mini Golf in Blairsville, Georgia
Enjoy the classic combo of ice cream and mini-golf at Blairsville’s Ice Cream and Mini Golf. Affordable mini golf is only $5 per person. Mayfield ice cream is available in cups, cones, floats, milkshakes, and sundaes! Blairsville’s Ice Cream & Mini Golf is FREE for kids 2 years old and under!
- Phone: +1 (706) 994-2305
- Address: 54 Kousins Dr, Blairsville, GA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: blairsvillesicecreamandminigolf.com
- Facebook: Blairsville’s Ice Cream and Mini Golf has 1,625 + likes
- Phone: +1 (706) 745-2628
- Address: 405 Vogel State Park Road, Blairsville, GA
- Web: gastateparks.org/vogel
- TripAdvisor: Vogel State Park is rated 4.5 with 625+ reviews
Mini Golf in Blue Ridge, Georgia
This indoor mini-golf course has 18 holes weaving throughout 9 differently-themed rooms. Plus, there are additional great games to play including Air Hockey, Ms. Pacman, and Big Buck Hunter!
Discounts are available for seniors (ages 65+), military/veterans, first responders, medical professionals, and teachers. Kids 3 years old and under are FREE (with a paying adult).
- Phone: +1 (706) 633-0466
- Address: 733 E Main St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: 2ndstoryentertainment.com
- Facebook: 2nd Story Entertainment is rated 4.9 with 25+ reviews and 650+ likes
- TripAdvisor: 2nd Story Entertainment is rated 5.0 with 25+ reviews
Enjoy 18 holes of mini-golf and gem mining at Cohutta Cove Mini Golf. Test your skill on the 18 holes of mini-golf with 3 opportunities to win a free game on your next visit by: scoring a hole-in-one on hole #9, scoring a hole-in-one on hole #18, or with the Plinko golf ball return at the Caddy Shack. Free for children under age 3.
Book a combo deal to save money on a package that includes gem mining!
- Phone: +1 (706) 946-1920
- Address: 64 Dunbarton Farm Road, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: cohuttacoveminigolf.com/mini_golf
- Facebook: Cohutta Cove Mini Golf and Gem Mining has 2,125+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cohutta Cove Mini Golf & Gem Mining is rated 4.5 with 50+ reviews
Enjoy 9 holes of mini-golf in a wooded natural setting. Choose to follow your golf with on-site fishing and gem mining at The Lilly Pad in Blue Ridge. One low price of $8/person is for play for the whole day! Plus, kids under 4 are free with a paying adult!
- Phone: +1 (706) 534-1317
- Address: 24 Adelaide Drive, Blue Ridge, GA
- Web: lillypadvillage.com/mini-golf-picturesque-setting-lilly-pad-village
- Facebook: The Lilly Pad Village is rated 4.8 with 125+ reviews and 3,675+ likes
- TripAdvisor: The Lilly Pad Village is rated 4.5 with 275+ reviews
Mini Golf in Helen, Georgia
Located at the south end of Helen on Main Street, you can’t miss the 18-hole Helen Alpine Mini-Golf Course. The kid-friendly, family-friendly, and even pet-friendly location is a great place to spend the day. Open daily from March to November (10:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. weather permitting). Also open on weekends in December, January, and February. Be sure to call ahead to confirm hours during the winter months.
Kids 2 and under are free with a paying adult.
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-3328
- Address: 7914 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- Website: alpineminigolf.com
- Facebook: Alpine Mini Golf has 400+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Alpine Mini Golf is rated 4.5 with 225+ reviews
Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf and Arcade is a great place to unwind, enjoy the scenery, and have a great time. There are two 18 hole mini-golf courses plus the largest arcade in the area with games including Skee Ball, Air Hockey, Billiards, and Flappy Birds.
Different mini-golf passes are available, including single 18-hole games up to unlimited 2-day passes.
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-4653
- Address: 8065 South Main Street, Helen, GA
- Web: bavarianminiaturegolf.com
- Facebook: Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf and Arcade is rated 5.0 with 200+ reviews and 950+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf is rated 5.0 with 175+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Fun & Games in Helen
This national chain is a pirate-themed mini-golf course with 18 holes to challenge the whole family. This course is barrier-free to allow easy access for wheelchairs and strollers. Kids 3 and under are free with a paying adult!
- Phone: +1 (706) 892-1205
- Address: 1081 Edelweiss Strasse, Helen GA
- Web: piratescove.net/helen
- TripAdvisor: Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf is rated 4.0 with 50+ reviews
Map of North Georgia Mini Golf
Use the interactive map to find a fun location for your group to play a friendly game of miniature golf in North GA!
Be sure to bring your A-game on competition day when you practice at home with these products:
When you’re ready for bigger challenges on a full-sized golf course, take your putting skills to these North Georgia golf courses for even more fun!