Resorts in the Georgia Mountains
The Georgia mountains are a great place to unwind and relax, and there may be no better way than staying at one of these great resorts in North Georgia.
These mountain resorts range from rustic mountain charm to posh luxury facilities. Bring your group for a retreat or your sweetheart for a romantic getaway and enjoy the fresh mountain air at these local resorts!
Resorts in the North Georgia Mountains
Enjoy resort amenities in the beautiful Georgia mountains at these great resorts.
Resorts in Clarkesville, GA
This family-friendly resort located in Clarkesville has great amenities for everyone including horseback riding, tennis, volleyball, disc golf, mini-golf, horseshoes, and the Apple Mountain 18-hole par 5 golf course.
- Phone: +1 (706) 839-1050
- Address: 200 Apple Seed Court, Clarkesville, GA
- Website: ihg.com/holidayinnclubvacations/hotels/us/en/clarkesville/toccv/hoteldetail#
- TripAdvisor: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Apple Mountain Resort
- Rated 4.0 with 175+ reviews
Resorts in Clayton, GA
The Kingwood Resort in Clayton, GA offers amenities that are worth the trip whether you plan to stay for a night or not. Enjoy a stay at the Inn or in a 2 or 3 bedroom condo! Enjoy a round of 18-hole golf, driving range, tennis courts, relaxation at the Amethyst Spa, and be sure to visit the on-site Kingwood Winery for a memorable day in North Georgia!
- Phone: +1 (706) 212-4100
- Address: 401 Country Club Drive, Clayton, GA
- Website: kingwoodresort.com
- TripAdvisor: Kingwood Resort & Winery
- Rated 4.0 with 315+ reviews
- Living Social
Resorts in Dahlonega, GA
These resorts in Dahlonega offer a great escape into a natural setting.
The Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard includes an on-site restaurant with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients (click for OpenTable reservations). Enjoy a treatment at the spa or a wine tasting from the wine tasting room.
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-7678
- Address: 400 Blueberry Hill, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: dahlonegasresort.com
- TripAdvisor: Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard
The Forrest Hills Mountain Resort in Dahlonega, GA offers rentals of rooms and suites, cabins, and 8-room to 16-room group lodges that are ideal for group events. On-site amenities include an outdoor pool, 2 volleyball courts, nature trails, outdoor hot tub, and fire pits!
- Phone: +1 (800) 654-6313
- Address: 135 Forrest Hills Road, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: forresthillsresort.com
- Expedia: Forrest Hills Mountain Resort
- Rated 4.4 (575+ reviews)
- TripAdvisor: Forrest Hills Resort
- Rated 4.0 with 540+ reviews
Resorts in Helen, GA
This gated hotel in Helen provides a wonderful space to relax and enjoy a luxury stay in a stunning mountain location. Spend time at the pool or spa or in one of the great spaces to enjoy food and wine on-site.
- Phone: +1 (706) 878-2200
- Address: 688 Bahn Innsbruck, Helen, GA
- Website: valhallaresorthotel.com
- TripAdvisor: Valhalla Resort Hotel
- Ranked #1 Hotel in Helen
- Rated 5.0 with 190+ reviews
Resorts in Young Harris, GA
Visitors to the Young Harris and Hiawassee areas have their choice of 2 great resorts where they can stay and play!
This resort in Young Harris offers plush accommodations along with dining, the Equani Spa, golf, stables, pool, and more!
- Phone: +1 (800) 201-3205
- Address: 6321 US Highway 76, Young Harris, GA
- Website: brasstownvalley.com
- TripAdvisor: Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
- Ranked #1 Hotel in Young Harris
- Rated 4.5 with 1,200+ reviews
The Ridges Resort is located on Lake Chatuge in Young Harris, GA. Enjoy lakefront resort lodging that includes two lakefront restaurants, community fire pits, nightly s’mores by the fire, a saltwater pool (Summer only), and lots of great activities on the lake!
- Phone: +1 (706) 896-2262
- Address: 3499 US Highway 76, Young Harris, GA
- Website: theridgesresort.com
- Living Social: The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge
- Rated 4.5 with 500+ reviews
- Check for limited-time savings offers
- TripAdvisor: The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge
- Rated 4.0 with 790+ reviews
Resort in the foothills of the Georgia Mountains
For modern luxury a short distance away, click the link below to learn more about the recently renovated Chateau Elan in Braselton!
- Renovations recently completed on the vineyard, winery, and wine tasting room
- Resort includes hotel rooms, restaurants, spa, golf, and more
Which of these great resorts in North Georgia looks most appealing to you? Please pin, share, and comment!