Tiger Mountain Vineyards
2592 Old 441 S, Tiger, GA (Northeastern area)
Tiger Mountain Vineyards, a small boutique North Georgia winery, is located in between the towns of Tiger and Cleveland. They cultivate all of their own grapes and produce all of their handcrafted wines in the mountains of Rabun County. They were named “Best Vinifera in Georgia / Winery of Distinction” for the 2017 Georgia Trustees Wine Challenge.
Tiger Mountain Vineyards in Tiger, GA
The Tiger Mountain Vineyards Tasting Room is located inside an industrial-style building with purple shutters and yellow awnings. The main parking area is across the street from the Tasting Room, and involves crossing the highway. Note that there is some parking behind the tasting room if you are fortunate enough to find a spot. While the old Red Barn (located behind the Tasting Room) offers beautiful vineyard and mountain views, there are, unfortunately, no scenic views available during your wine tasting.
It’s generally okay to bring your well-behaved, leashed dog, but note that there might not be much room for them on busy weekend days.
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Hours (Seasonal)
- MON: CLOSED
- TUE: CLOSED
- WED: CLOSED
- THU: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- FRI: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- SAT: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- SUN: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- SEASONAL HOURS: Starting April 30, the tasting room is open daily (and until 6pm on Saturday)
- Other times by appointment: 706-782-4777
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Cost
- $10 for a tasting flight of 8 wines (Semi-Dry to Dry)
- $17 – $40 Bottles of Wine
- Gourmet cheeses available for purchase in tasting room
Seasonal Dining at Tiger Mountain Vineyards (The Red Barn Café)
- The Red Barn Café, an indoor/outdoor facility open for lunch and dinner on weekends from May to November
- Monthly gourmet dinners and wine pairings with renowned visiting chefs (starts in May)
- Sunday Brunch Available
- Friday dinners during the Summer and early Fall seasons
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Wine Club & Discounts
Join the Tigerwine Tasters wine club by purchasing one case of wine (12 bottles) at the winery and agreeing to purchase a second case within a year. The second case may be purchased in increments (within one year of the initial case purchase). Wines may be mixed and matched on purchases (including the initial case).
- 20% discount on all wine (no minimum purchase)
- Discount may be extended to guests when the member is present at the winery
- No wine tasting fees for members and their guests
- Invitation to member-exclusive Awakening of the Vines event each Spring featuring a gourmet picnic, the Feed and Seed Marching Abominables, and the burning of the winter prunings. Guests may be included.
- Invitation to member-exclusive Harvest Party each Fall featuring a gourmet picnic, grape picking, barrel tastings, and live music. Guests may be included.
- Tigerwine Tasters receive preferential notification of new wine releases, events, and specials at the winery
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Wedding and Event Venue
- Vineyard Wedding Venue – Red Barn Café hosts weddings, receptions, birthday celebrations, business or art workshops, and more.
- features a full kitchen, restrooms, dining room, stone patio with fire pit, and spectacular vineyard and mountain views.
- Spring through Fall
- Ideal for weddings of 50 to 125 people
- Can accommodate up to 200 with tent adjacent to barn
- All Tiger Mountain Vineyards events are catered by Red Barn Chef David Sweeney
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Events
- Live music on weekends and / or special occasions (see Tiger Mountain Events Calendar for details)
Read About Tiger Mountain Vineyards
Read more about the origins of Tiger Mountain Vineyards in this story about saving a family farm. Pickup a copy of The Second Bud: Deserting the City for a Farm Winery by Tiger Mountain Vineyards founder Martha M. Ezzard on Amazon.com (Hardcover and Kindle editions available).
Contact & Visit Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- Phone: +1 (706) 782-4777
- Address: 2592 Old 441 S, Tiger, GA
- GPS Coordinates: (34.8558175,-83.4294853)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: TigerWine.com
Tiger Mountain Vineyards Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: @TigerMountainsVineyards Rated 4.7 (110+ Facebook reviews), 4,600+ Likes
- Instagram: @TigerMountainVineyards 180+ Followers
- TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor: Rated 4.5 (95+ TripAdvisor reviews)
- Twitter: @TMVgeorgia 460+ Followers
- Vivino: Tiger Mountain Vineyards 16 wines with 325+ ratings
- Yelp: YELP: Rated 4.0 (20+ YELP reviews)
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!