Bed & Breakfasts in the Georgia Mountains
For a memorable stay that is as unique as the area, try staying at a smaller space like a Bed & Breakfast. Generally, these will include a warm breakfast with the owner and other guests, and the service will be much more personalized than a visit to a chain hotel. Some places also offer complimentary hors d’oeurves in the evening.
Pro Tip: be sure to mention any dietary restrictions when booking to give the hosts enough time to accommodate your requests.
Traditional Bed & Breakfasts in the Georgia Mountains
These locations offer everything you’d expect at a typical bed and breakfast, plus some of them have unique extras to make sure your trip is truly special.
Bed & Breakfasts in Blue Ridge, GA
- Phone: +1 (706) 632-0178
- Address: 178 Calen Dr, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: askalodge.net
- TripAdvisor: Aska Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- Ranked #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Blue Ridge
- Rated 5.0 with 420+ reviews
Stay in this elegantly restored home that was originally built in the 1890s. Enjoy a hearty southern breakfast each morning and home-baked cookies in the evening. Located just one block from downtown Blue Ridge and antique shops, restaurants, and attractions. Tesla charging station available for guests!
- Phone: +1 (706) 661-7575
- Address: 477 West First St, Blue Ridge, GA
- Website: blueridgeinnbandb.com
- TripAdvisor: Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Rated 5.0 (275+ reviews)
Bed & Breakfasts in Hiawassee, GA
This rustic B&B has mountain and pasture views and includes private baths, wifi, plush robes, and daily gourmet breakfast. Available add-ons include a picnic or a romantic package with champagne, flowers, and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Phone: +1 (706) 970-1533
- Address: 1137 Car Miles Rd, Hiawassee, GA
- Website: henson-cove-place.com
- TripAdvisor: Henson Cove Place B&B
- Rated 4.5 (100+ reviews)
- Ranked #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Hiawassee
Bed & Breakfasts in Ellijay, GA
Enjoy the stunning mountain views during your visit to The Overlook Inn near Ellijay. Your stay includes a 3-course homemade breakfast each morning plus homemade goodies each afternoon. Additionally, there is a wine & cheese hour on weekends! The inn is located 2 miles from Fort Mountain State Park (between Ellijay and Chatsworth).
- Phone: +1 (706) 517-0300
- Address: 9440 Hwy 52, Chatsworth, Georgia
- Website: theoverlookinn.com
- TripAdvisor: The Overlook Inn
- Ranked #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Chatsworth
- Rated 4.5 (200+ reviews)
Owner Rentals / BnBs in the Georgia Mountains
These companies pair renters with owners who have extra space available to rent on a short-term basis. Be sure to thoroughly read all the terms of these rentals — you may have as much as an entire house to yourself or as little as a spare sofabed!
- VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner)
What types of lodging do you find to add the most to your trip?