CeNita Vineyards & Winery
CeNita Vineyards & Winery is a family-owned vineyard and winery that opened in 2015 in the rolling hills near Cleveland, Georgia. Their grapes are grown on 3 acres of land and produce ~1,000 cases of wine annually. Estate wines are grown, processed, cellared, and bottled at CeNita.
Rocking chairs beckon from the covered front porch of the tasting room and cornhole games, disc golf, hammocks, and chairs are set up outside. Enjoy your wine tasting inside or sip your favorite wines outside with the scenic vineyard views.
Quick Article Navigation:
CeNita Vineyards & Winery in Cleveland, GA
The parking lot is made of gravel and the grounds are grassy lawns, so be sure to plan your footwear accordingly.
CeNita Vineyards & Winery Wine
Enjoy wines by the bottle or glass or have a tasting flight to find your new CeNita favorites. Switch it up from standard wines with specialty drinks and wine slushies. Order snack items that pair well with the CeNita wines.
Wine tasting options:
- $9.00 for 4 wines
- $13.00 for 6 wines
- $16.00 for 6 wines + souvenir glass
Purchase bottles of CeNita wine from VinoShipper online.
CeNita Vineyards & Winery Wedding Venue
Celebrate your special day at the CeNita Venue with up to 200 guests in the covered post & beam style building. A large fireplace adds coziness and drop-down Eisenglass curtain sides & patio heaters can be implemented during cooler / inclement weather. Click here to learn more about the event venue space at CeNita Vineyards.
CeNita Vineyards & Winery Hours
The tasting room is open year-round for your convenience. Visit during the week for smaller crowds and expect a busier scene on the weekends.
Reservations are required via email for groups of 5 or more – no reservations are necessary for smaller groups.
- MON: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- THU: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- FRI: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- SAT: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- SUN: 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Lodging near CeNita Vineyards & Winery
Plan the ultimate wine getaway weekend and stay on-site at the vineyard or nearby at another great vacation rental.
Pets are allowed with payment of the pet fee.
- Vineyard getaway that sleeps 10 in 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Average cost of $383 / night (plus taxes and fees)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Primary renter must be at least 25 years old
- Click here to check rates and availability
More Lodging Near CeNita Vineyards
Enter your travel dates into the interactive map below to find great lodging options near the vineyard!
CeNita Vineyards & Winery Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-7478
- Address: 591 Dock Dorsey Rd, Cleveland, GA
- GPS: 34.5840073, -83.71451669
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: cenitawinery.com
CeNita Vineyards & Winery Reviews
- Facebook: CeNita Winery and Tasting Room is rated 5.0 with 75+ reviews and 3,250+ Likes
- TripAdvisor: CeNita Vineyards and Winery is rated 4.5 with 25+ reviews
- Vivino: Cenita 12 wines with 125+ ratings
- Try the top-rated Cenita Chambourcin
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!