Montaluce Winery & Restaurant
A beautiful gem with a Tuscan feel in the Georgia Mountains is Montaluce Winery and Restaurant, a short drive north of the Dahlonega square.
Montaluce Winery & Restaurant
Montaluce is a favorite for its classic elegance and ability to transport you to an old-world feeling of Tuscany. The gourmet restaurant has panoramic vineyard views and is a great place to enjoy the sunset. On-site lodging is available in Tuscan-style villas. Tesla charging stations available for patrons.
Indoor and outdoor spaces available to enjoy your wines.
- MON: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- TUE: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- WED: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- THU: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- FRI: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- SAT: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- SUN: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Free tours daily (20 minutes)
- Weekdays at 2:00pm
- Weekends at 12:00pm and 2:00pm
- No reservations required
- PRO TIP: Montaluce closes later than other area vineyards – make dinner reservations and enjoy the sunset views with your wine and meal
Enjoy a custom wine tasting with a Montaluce Wine Flight and choose any five wines from a list of 10+ selections for $30. Free tasting glass included with tastings. Browse the wine menu online to learn more about each selection that may include red wines, white wines, rose wines, sparkling wines, and meads.
The Montaluce Restaurant is open all week from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Be sure to make reservations well in advance to ensure that you can get a table at your preferred time!
- Sunday Brunch from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Winemaker’s Dinners are special occasion 5-course events (purchase tickets in advance online)
- Reservations (prepaid) highly suggested and can be made via TOCK or by calling +1 (706) 867-4060
Montaluce Wedding Venue
Gorgeous Tuscan-style vineyard wedding venue available for weddings of up to 215 guests. The online calendar shows current availability for ease of planning.
- Food & beverage minimums (in-house catering only):
- $13,000 Saturdays
- $3,000 Fridays & Sundays
- Less for weekdays
- The facility fee depends on the size of your event & chosen venue space
Special events at Montaluce include a Grape Stomp, the Blessing of the Vines, Mother’s Day Brunches, and more.
Montaluce has on-site unique lodging available in four privately-owned Tuscan-style villas! Enjoy views that overlook the vineyards from your own private villa that sleeps 6 – 10 people!
Montaluce Winery & Restaurant Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 867-4060
- Address: 501 Hightower Church Road, Dahlonega, GA
- GPS: 34.5683255,-84.0643647
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Montaluce.com
Montaluce Winery & Restaurant Reviews
Stay current with the winery and restaurant with social media and online reviews of Montaluce.
- Facebook: @Montaluce has 24,500+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Montaluce Winery & Restaurant is rated 4.0 with 550+ reviews
Montaluce Winery & Restaurant Special Offers
Check these sites for limited-time special offers to save money at Montaluce Winery & Restaurant.
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page to see a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!