North Georgia Wine Tours
Fans of adult beverages know that North Georgia is home to dozens of award-winning wineries, breweries, cider houses, and distilleries. These local mountain businesses offer a great way to explore North Georgia, but can require extra planning to ensure safe travels.
When no one in your group volunteers to be the designated driver, these North Georgia wine tour operators can provide safe rides for your wine country excursions.
Quick Article Navigation:
North Georgia Wine Tours
Georgia Wine Country Tours
No matter where you’re based, these North Georgia wine country transportation options can help you plan a safe day touring North Georgia wineries, breweries, and distilleries.
This quick summary of the North Georgia wine tours shows the number of departures available from the city of Atlanta and from the local mountain towns.
Atlanta-Based Wine Tours
These tour operators based in the Atlanta area offer specially designed day trips to wineries in North Georgia.
- Cana Wine Tours – (404) 425-0531
- Go Wine Tours – (404) 247-3163
- May’s Limousine – (404) 566-6114
- Pop the Cork Wine Tours – (404) 433-2956
- Velvet Vino Tours – (404) 491-9650
- Wine Tours of Georgia – (404) 913-0922
North Georgia-Based Wine Tours
No matter where they are based, many of these North Georgia businesses can make arrangements for pick-ups in other towns (see websites for details).
- Blue Ridge Wine Tours
- A2B Transit – (706) 502-5250
- Cleveland Wine Tours
- Dahlonega Wine Tours
- Ellijay Wine Tours
- Helen Wine Tours
Learn more about each of these North Georgia transportation options below. Note that tour options and pricing are set by each company and are subject to change.
North Georgia Wine Tours in Atlanta
These tours of North Georgia’s wine country are based in Atlanta, making them a great option for city-dwellers who don’t want to drive!
Cana Wine Tours
Reserve your space on a public or private North Georgia wine-tasting tour with Cana Wine Tours. Enjoy the convenience of pick-up locations in the metro Atlanta area. Tour prices include transportation, wine tastings, lunch, and bottled water (fees do not include driver gratuity). Choose from a variety of wine tours:
- Classic Tour ($150): public tour of 3 wineries
- Private Tour ($170): private tour of 3 wineries for parties of 8+
- Transportation Only ($100): private transport to 3 wineries for parties of 10+
- Georgia Wine Highway 2023 ($85): transport only to 7 wine highway stops (purchase a Georgia Wine Highway Passport for $75)
Cana Wine Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 425-0531
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: canawinetours.com
- Online Reservations: exploretock.com/cana-wine-tours
- Facebook: Cana Wine Tours is rated 4.9 with 20+ reviews and 400+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Cana Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 40+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Food & Drink in Hampton
Go Wine Tours
Book your space on a personalized wine tour to wineries in the Jasper and Ellijay areas. Arrange your pickup in the North Metro Atlanta suburbs (or in Ellijay or Big Canoe for an additional $100 surcharge per group). Tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays. Prices include transportation, lunch, and bottled water (prices do not include wine tastings or driver gratuity).
- Book groups of 4 – 13 people ($125 per person): visit up to 6 wineries
- Tour reservation deposit is $100 (add an additional $100 charge for holiday weekends)
- Please call or email to check availability before booking a reservation
Go Wine Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 247-3163
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gowinetours.com
- Online Reservations: gowinetours.com/reservations
- Facebook: Go Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 10+ reviews and 525+ likes
May’s Limousine offers pickup in Atlanta for travel to your choice of Georgia wine regions of Dahlonega, Helen, or Braselton. Other services include ATL airport transfers, North Georgia wedding transportation, private charters, and prom transportation. Book tour packages for up to 15 people from Atlanta to North Georgia starting from:
- 2 wineries for up to 3 people for $510
- 3 wineries for up to 15 people for $1,400
May’s Limousine Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 566-6114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: mayslimo.com/north-georgia-wine-tour
- Online Reservations: fareharbor.com/embeds/book/mayslimo
- Facebook: May’s Limousine is rated 5.0 with 10+ reviews and 300+ likes
Pop the Cork Wine Tours
Wine Tasting Tours leave from the Atlanta Metro Area (Dunwoody) in luxury coaches with 8, 12, or 13-passenger capacity. Reserve your space by purchasing tickets online. Prices include a full day of wine tasting, chauffeured transportation, water, and a gourmet lunch.
- Public Wine Tasting Tours ($170 per person): visit 3 North Georgia wineries
- Private Wine Tasting Tours ($190 per person / 10 person minimum): visit 3 North Georgia wineries
Pop the Cork Wine Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 433-2956
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: popthecorkwinetours.com
- Online Reservations: popthecorkwinetours.com/learn-more
- Facebook: Pop the Cork Wine Tours is rated 4.9 with 120+ reviews and 3,500+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Pop the Cork Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 575+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Tours & Activities in Atlanta!
Velvet Vino Tours
This black-owned tour company is focused on providing a memorable experience with every trip, sip, and glass of wine! Tours depart from Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth, GA, and the price includes transportation, wine tastings, lunch, and bottled water (fees do not include gratuity for drivers).
- Public Wine Tasting Tours ($135 per person / minimum group size of 4): visit 3 North GA wineries
- Private Wine Tasting Tours ($160 per person / minimum booking size of 6): visit 3 North GA wineries
- Wine & Tubing Tour ($100 per person): go tubing + visit 2 North GA wineries
- Couples Tour ($425 per couple): visit 3 North GA wineries
Velvet Vino Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 491-9650
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: velvetvinotours.com
- Online Reservations: velvetvinotours.com/book-online
- Facebook: Velvet Vino Tours is rated 5 with 5+ reviews and 325+ likes
Wine Tours of Georgia
Reserve your space on a wine tour that leaves from the Metro Atlanta area (or surrounding North Georgia regions) and travel to the nearby mountain wineries in Dahlonega, Cleveland, and Blue Ridge. Wine country tours include door-to-door pickup service and visits of up to 5 vineyards.
Prices are based on the number of guests, type of vehicle, and day of the week (prices do not include lunch, wine tastings, or driver gratuities).
- Sedan Wine Tasting Tours ($375+ per day): up to 2 guests
- SUV Wine Tasting Tours ($425+ per day): up to 4 guests
- Van Wine Tasting Tours ($600+ per day): up to 9 guests
- Bus Wine Tasting Tours ($1,000+ per day): up to 14 guests
Wine Tours of Georgia Links
- Phone: +1 (404) 913-0922
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: winetoursofgeorgia.com
- Online Reservations: winetoursofgeorgia.com/contact
- Facebook: Wine Tours of Georgia has 950+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Wine Tours of Georgia
North Georgia Wine Tours in Blue Ridge
Book your wine county tour with a trusted North Georgia tour company.
Book North Georgia wine tours for up to 14 people. The price is $120 per hour with a 4-hour minimum (add $10 for rough roads). A2B Transit also provides airport shuttles from Blue Ridge to major airports (Atlanta and Chattanooga), wedding transportation, and bachelorette / bachelor party transportation. Must call to book your trip.
A2B Transit Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 502-5250
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: a2btransit.limo
North Georgia Wine Tours in Cleveland
Reserve a professional driver with these North Georgia wine country tour operators based in Cleveland, Georgia.
Elite Excursions And Wine Tours
Enjoy a perfect day with a customized wine country tour with guided tastings at every stop. Private tours include pick up and drop off within the local area. Tour prices include lunch, tastings (wine / bourbon / beer), wine staff gratuity, bottled water, and transportation!
- Elite Wine Tour in Cleveland or Helen ($149 per person)
- Dahlonega Wine Tour in Dahlonega ($189 per person)
- Ellijay Wine Tour in Ellijay ($179 per person)
- Elite Red, White, and Brew in Cleveland or Helen ($149 per person)
- Elite Bourbon and Brew in Cleveland or Gainesville ($149 per person)
Elite Excursions And Wine Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (762) 230-9463
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: explorenorthga.com
- Online Reservations: explorenorthga.com
- Facebook: Elite Excursions And Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 15+ reviews and 425+ likes
North Georgia Wine Tours
This veteran-owned and operated wine tour operator provides pick-up within 1.5 hours from the wineries (choose a consolidated location for your group). Reserve your private tour of Dahlonega or Ellijay wineries for up to 8 people for $800+ (price does not include wine tastings, food, or gratuities). Brewery tours and wedding transportation are also available.
North Georgia Wine Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 725-0049
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: northgawinetours.com
- Online Reservations: northgawinetours.com/inquiries
- Facebook: North Georgia Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 15+ reviews and 975+ likes
- TripAdvisor: North Georgia Wine Tours is rated 5.0 with 10+ reviews
North Georgia Wine Tours in Dahonega
Visit the wineries of the Dahlonega Plateau AVA in style with your own private tour!
DahloneGo provides transportation services to the Dahlonega area, including tours to the Dahlonega Plateau AVA vineyard wineries! Pickup service is available in metro Atlanta and North Georgia areas. Other North Georgia ground transportation services are available, including Wedding Transportation and Business Retreats.
- Wine Taxis (1-4 people): $95 per winery ($285 for 3 wineries)
- Wine Tours (5+ people): $75+ per person for 3 wineries
- Pickup from metro Atlanta is available for an additional $125
- Prices do not include wine tastings or driver gratuity
- Phone: +1 (706) 864-5718
- Email: go@dahloneGO.com
- Website: dahlonego.com
- Online Reservations: dahlonego.com/our-services
- Facebook: DahloneGo has 1,300+ likes
- TripAdvisor: DahloneGo
Book top-notch transportation services in North Georgia with DSH Transportation, which specializes in Dahlonega wines. Prices are available with wine tastings and without.
- Social Wine Tours (4+ wineries from $65 per guest)
- Private Tours (up to 4 wineries from $400+ per group)
- Bachelorette Wine Tours (up to 4 wineries from $550+ per group)
- Atlanta to Dahlonega Tour (wineries of choice from $600 per group)
- Brewery Tours (Friday and Saturday only)
DSH Transportation Links
- Phone: +1 (770) 353-9757
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: dshtransportation.com
- Online Reservations: dshtransportation.com
- Facebook: DSH Transportation is rated 5.0 with 15+ reviews and 950+ likes
- TripAdvisor: DSH Transportation is rated 5.0 with 75+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Food & Drink in Dahlonega
North Georgia Wine Tours in Ellijay
Ellijay is widely known for its apples, but it’s also home to award-winning, scenic mountain wineries! Reserve a driver and a wine tour for a relaxing day in Ellijay wine country!
These North Georgia winery tours serve the Gilmer County area with pick-ups in Big Canoe, Blue Ridge, Cherry Log, Ellijay, and Jasper. Enjoy door-to-door service with custom winery/cider/brewery tours for 14+ people. Other services include North GA shuttles for weddings, events, and reunions!
- Eastern Gilmer Wine Tour
- Western Gilmer Wine Tour
- Gilmer County Farm & Wine Tour
- Beer, Cider & Wine Tour
- Apples & Antiques Tour
- Nature & Family Fun Tour
Ellijay Excursions Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 972-7401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: ellijayexcursions.com/tours
- Online Reservations: ellijayexcursions.com/contact
- Facebook: Ellijay Excursions is rated 5 with 5+ reviews and 850+ likes
North Georgia Wine Trips
Gather your friends and depart from Ellijay or Blue Ridge for wine tours to 3 Ellijay wineries. Craft custom itineraries for North Georgia tours to distilleries, breweries, cider houses, or wine shops.
- Tours range from $52 – $64 per person (cost depends on the total size of party)
- Add $55 for wine tastings at 3 wineries
- Add $12 for lunch (available Tuesdays – Saturdays)
North Georgia Wine Trips Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 889-2068
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: northgawinetrips.com
- Online Reservations: northgawinetrips.com/product/wine-trips
- Facebook: North Georgia Wine Trips is rated 5.0 with 25+ reviews and 275+ likes
- TripAdvisor: North Georgia Wine Trips
Searcy Bend Tours
Serving the Blue Ridge, Ellijay, and Jasper areas and offering complimentary pick-ups within 10 miles of Ellijay city center (add $15 per person for pickups within 20 miles of Ellijay). Tours can focus on apples, wines, or a combination of the two ($95+ per person). Receive discounts for children and non-drinking adults.
Searcy Bend Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 889-0655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: tourellijay.com
- Online Reservations: tourellijay.com/trip/ellijay-tours
- Facebook: Searcy Bend Tours has 50+ likes
North Georgia Wine Tours in Helen
Hire a professional driver for a safe and memorable Wine Tour in Helen, Georgia.
Take a fun wine tour with Groovy Buses and enjoy great music from their state-of-the-art sound system and a groovy light show! Serving the towns of Blairsville, Blue Ridge, Cleveland, Dahlonega, Helen, Hiawassee, Sautee-Nacoochee, and Toccoa.
- Hire a Driver and Bus For $100 per hour (up to 13 people)
- Oktoberfest shuttles, winery tours, distillery tours, and brewery tours
Groovy Buses Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 450-4440
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: groovybuses.com
- Online Reservations: groovybuses.com/reserve
- Facebook: Groovy Buses is rated 5.0 with 5+ reviews and 325+ likes
VIP Southern Tours
Enjoy an exclusive wine-tasting tour in the North Georgia wine country! Itineraries start in Alpine Helen and can be customized for many types of outings and include visits to local breweries, distilleries, or shopping areas. Tours include transportation, wine tastings at 3 wineries, and picnic lunch.
- Classic VIP Public Wine Tours: $149+ per person for 3 wineries from Unicoi Wine Trail, White County, or Eastern Lumpkin County
- Private Luxury SUV Wine Tours: $450 for 2 people / $600 for 3 people / $760 for 4 people / $900 for 5 people
- Exclusive Wine and Waterfall Tour: 2 wineries plus a short hike to a waterfall
VIP Southern Tours Links
- Phone: +1 (706) 348-8747
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vipsoutherntours.com
- Online Reservations: vipsoutherntours.com/book
- Facebook: VIP Southern Tours is rated 4.9 with 120+ reviews and 6,000+ likes
- TripAdvisor: VIP Southern Tours is rated 5.0 with 250+ reviews
- Ranked #1 for Food & Drink in Sautee Nacoochee
Thank you for pinning, sharing, and saving this article!
What are your favorite Georgia mountain vineyards and wineries? Do you prefer quiet weekday winery visits or the bustling excitement on the weekends?