Three Sisters Vineyards
Dahlonega’s first family farm winery is Three Sisters Vineyards, whose name was inspired by the property’s view of Lumpkin County’s Three Sisters Mountain.
Three Sisters winery has proudly offered wine from 100% Estate Grown grapes since their first day. Enjoy unique local wines from Three Sisters Vineyard including a bold Cabernet Franc (a personal favorite), a fortified port, or one of the amazing sparkling wines.
Three Sisters Vineyards in the Dahlonega Plateau AVA
Three Sisters Vineyards is a part of the Dahlonega Plateau AVA wine region that is located just outside of downtown Dahlonega.
Dogs are welcome year-round (see dog policy) and Three Sisters even has dog treats available behind their bar in the main tasting room. Check their website or follow on social media to find out about special events including food trucks and live music.
The vineyard has gravel roads and a gravel parking lot, so plan your footwear accordingly.
Three Sisters Vineyards Hours
The daily last call (last tasting) is at 4:45 p.m. Vineyard and winery tours are by request and based on availability. Live music and food trucks visit on Saturdays — check the weekly lineups online! The vineyard is closed from Monday – Wednesday.
- THU: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- FRI: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- SAT: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- SUN: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Three Sisters Vineyards Wines
Visitors to Three Sisters Vineyards should try a wine flight to find new favorites. Wine tastings are available for $20 and include 4 wines of your choice.
For fans wondering where to buy Three Sisters wine, there are a few options available!
- Purchase TSV wine in the Three Sisters Vineyards tasting room
- Purchase TSV wine online for shipment to most states via VinoShipper
- Purchase TSV wine in select beverage stores
- Join the TSV Wine Club and automatically receive TSV wine shipments on a regular schedule
Three Sisters Vineyards Winery Event Venue
Reserve the Three Sisters Vineyards winery wedding venue for your wedding or other special events. Perfect for a small event or larger events with up to 300+ guests. Facility rental fees start at $5,000.
Three Sisters Vineyards Contact Info
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-9463
- Address: 439 Vineyard Way, Dahlonega, GA
- GPS Coordinates: 34.6089086,-83.8788088
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ThreeSistersVineyards.com
Three Sisters Vineyards Reviews
Keep current with recent online reviews of Three Sisters Vineyards.
- Facebook: Three Sisters Vineyards has 8,400+ likes
- TripAdvisor: Three Sisters Vineyards & Winery is rated 4.0 with 200+ reviews
Places to Stay Near Three Sisters Vineyards
Find places to stay near the vineyard and the Dahlonega wine country!
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!