439 Vineyard Way, Dahlonega, GA (Dahlonega area)
Dahlonega’s first family farm winery is Three Sisters Vineyards, a name inspired by the property’s view of Lumpkin County’s Three Sisters Mountain. They have proudly offered wine from 100% Estate Grown grapes since their first day. Enjoy their unique wines including a bold Cabernet Franc (a personal favorite), their fortified port, or one of their amazing sparkling wines.
Dogs are welcome year-round (see dog policy) and Three Sisters even has dog treats available behind their bar in the main tasting room.
Check their website or follow on social media to find out about special events including Food Trucks and live music.
Vineyard has gravel roads and parking lot (plan footwear accordingly).
Three Sisters Vineyards Hours
Last call / last tasting is at 4:45 p.m.
- MON: CLOSED
- TUE: CLOSED
- WED: CLOSED
- THU: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- FRI: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- SAT: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- SUN: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tours by request and based on availability
Three Sisters Vineyards Cost
- $15 Wine Tastings and includes 4 wines of your choice
- Wine discounts available for
- TSV Wine Club Members
- Purchases of 1/2 case or full cases
- Order Three Sisters Vineyards wine bottles online via VinoShipper
Three Sisters Vineyards Wedding and Event Venue
- Vineyard Wedding Venue with 184 acres
- Facility rental fees start at $3,500
- Small events to larger events with 100 to 150 guests – even up to 300+
Three Sisters Vineyards Unique Gifts (Private Label Wines)
- $25 for Private Label Wines
- Red or White Bottles of Wine
- Custom label includes your picture & message
- Great for Special Occasions, Promotions, Gifts, etc
- No minimum order required
Contact & Visit Three Sisters Vineyards
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-9463
- Address: 439 Vineyard Way, Dahlonega, GA
- GPS Coordinates: (34.6089086,-83.8788088)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: ThreeSistersVineyards.com
Three Sisters Vineyards Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: @ThreeSistersVineyards 7,850+ Likes
- Instagram: @ThreeSistersVineyards 1,550+ Followers
- TripAdvisor: Three Sisters Vineyards & Winery: Rated 4.0 (200+ TripAdvisor reviews)
- Twitter @ThreeSistersVin: 160+ Followers
- Yelp: Three Sisters Vineyards Rated 3.5 (70+ YELP reviews)
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!