637 Odom Road, Blairsville, GA
Odom Springs Vineyards is a family-owned estate winery located in the rolling hills of north Georgia in the Upper Hiawassee Highlands AVA.
Visiting Odom Springs Vineyards in Blairsville, GA
Situated on Sharptop Mountain alongside Highway 515, Odom Farm is home to the winery and tasting room. Although you must venture down a remote one-lane road drive to reach the vineyard, the main Highway (515) can be seen from the tasting room. A covered deck attached to the tasting room building has room to enjoy the vineyard views. There is also a covered patio and gazebo next to a pond.
Gravel parking lot (plan footwear accordingly).
Scenic mid-range views of vines, pond, and nearby mountains.
Odom Springs Vineyards Hours
- MON: CLOSED
- TUE: CLOSED
- WED: 11:00am – 6:00pm
- THU: 11:00am – 6:00pm
- FRI: 11:00am – 6:00pm
- SAT: 11:00am – 6:00pm
- SUN: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Odom Springs Vineyards Cost
Visitors to the Odom Springs Vineyards are encouraged to bring a picnic to enjoy with their wine (cheese trays and ice cream are available for purchase).
- Tastings are $1 per wine
- 9 Odom Springs wines (made by Odom Farms, by hand, from the grapes grown in their vineyards)
- $6 – $7 Glasses of Odom Springs Wines
- $16 – $23 Bottles of Odom Springs Wines
- 4 Horse Creek Winery wines (from sister vineyard in Nashville, GA)
- Berry / fruit flavored, sweet wines from Muscadine grapes (not grown at OFV)
- $5 Glasses of Horse Creek Winery Wines
- $14 Bottles of Horse Creek Winery Wines
- 10% Discount on Case Purchases
Odom Springs Vineyards Events
- Regular participant in annual Wine Highway Week
- Special events throughout the year including Yoga and Mountain Wine Country Fest
Odom Springs Vineyards Lodging / Cabin Rental
Enjoy and overnight stay at the vineyard in the Odom Springs Vineyards Lodge cabin rental.
- Sleeps 12 people (must be 21+) in 5 bedrooms / 3 baths
- Rated 5 (4 reviews) on VRBO
- $300 / night (2-night min) Peak (March 1 – December 31)
- $250 / night (2-night min) Off-Peak (January 1 – February 28)
- No pets, parties, events, or smoking allowed
Odom Springs Vineyards Wedding & Event Venue
- Vineyard Wedding Venue for up to 200 guests
- Site Fee of $3,250 includes
- Use of the .
- Odom Springs Vineyards Lodge (12 guests only, including Bride & Groom)
- Available 3:00pm the day before your wedding through 12:00pm the day after your wedding
Contact & Visit Odom Springs Vineyards, Winery, Tasting Room & Lodge
- Phone: +1 (706) 745-3094
- Address: 637 Odom Road, Blairsville, GA
- GPS Coordinates: (34.878481,-84.089919)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: OdomSpringsVineyards.com
Odom Springs Vineyards Reviews & Social Media
- Facebook: @Odom.Vineyards Rated 5.0 (110+ Facebook reviews), 2,450+ Likes
- Instagram: @OdomSpringsVineyards 80+ Followers
- TripAdvisor: Odom Springs Vineyards Rated 5.0 (90+ TripAdvisor reviews)
- Twitter: @OdomWinery 75+ Followers
- Yelp: Odom Springs Vineyards Rated 4.5 (35+ YELP reviews)
Visit the Vineyard & Wineries page for a Map of the vineyard options available in the Georgia Mountains!