Vineyard Restaurants in the North Georgia Mountains
The Georgia mountains are a beautiful place to spend time in every season of year. Some of the best restaurants in North Georgia are also at some of the most scenic places around — the local Georgia mountain vineyards! Give yourself a reason to spend extra time in these gorgeous locations by dining at a vineyard in the North Georgia mountains!
Use the North Georgia restaurant guide below to easily find these unique restaurants in North Georgia.
Vineyard Restaurants in North Georgia
There are a few ways to enjoy a meal at one of North Georgia’s mountain vineyards. Some vineyards are known for their full-service restaurants with grand vineyard views, some vineyards offer a light menu of items available at the tasting room bar/counter, while others may simply have picnic tables available for you to enjoy your own food at the vineyard.
Whether you choose a Sunday brunch with friends or a romantic night out, these meals will provide memorable pairings of great food with the vineyard’s wine.
This article is about the vineyard restaurants in the Georgia mountains, and you should note that you are not allowed to take outside food to these vineyards. However, if you would like to have a vineyard picnic with your own food, click here to see our article about vineyards where you can picnic in the Georgia mountains.
Vineyard Restaurants with Table Service in the Georgia Mountains
These vineyards offer fine dining in North Georgia with views of their scenic vineyards. Be sure to reserve your table well in advance as these restaurants can be very popular choices (especially during the peak Autumn season).
Crane Creek Vineyards (Young Harris)
Take advantage of the Paris & Company Restaurant while visiting North Georgia’s Crane Creek Vineyards within the Upper Hiwassee Highlands AVA. This beautiful space is at the vineyard (right on the Georgia / North Carolina border) and overlooks rows of vines on rolling hills.
Reserve a Table and Visit Paris & Company Restaurant at Crane Creek Vineyards
- Restaurant Phone: +1 (706) 379-4174
- Reservations recommended for dinner
- Winery Phone: +1 (706) 379-1236
- Address: 916 Crane Creek Rd, Young Harris, GA
- Website: CraneCreekVineyards.com
- Paris & Company Restaurant Hours
- Mon: closed
- Tue: closed
- Wed: 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (lunch / grab & go menu)
- Thu: 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (lunch / grab & go menu)
- Fri: 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (lunch / grab & go menu) and 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (dinner)
- Sat: 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (lunch / grab & go menu) and 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (dinner)
- Sun: 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (brunch)
Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard (Dahlonega)
Visit Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard for what they call a “fine wining experience” — a fusion of wine and fine dining. Enjoy fresh, locally sourced meals with scenic views of vineyards and mountains in the distance.
Reserve a Table and Visit Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-7678
- Address: 400 Blueberry Hill, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: dahlonegasresort.com/dining/
- Reservations: opentable.com/r/dahlonega-resort-and-vineyard-dahlonega
- Dahlonega Resort & Vineyard Restaurant Hours
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Fridays – Saturdays
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Fridays – Saturdays
- Brunch: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Sundays
Frogtown Cellars (Dahlonega)
Frogtown Cellars is located in the Dahlonega AVA and has restaurant seating that overlooks their sweeping rows of grapevines and the North Georgia mountains. This restaurant is open Fridays – Sundays and you may also order cheese plates at any time. Dine on the covered outdoor deck (weather permitting) or inside the tasting room.
Reservations are required for parties of 6 or more (reservations kindly requested for other parties too).
Reserve a Table and Visit Frogtown Cellars
- Phone: +1 (706) 865-0687
- Address: 700 Ridge Point Dr, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: frogtown.com
- Reservations: opentable.com/r/the-bistro-at-frogtown-cellars-dahlonega
- The Italian Bistro restaurant hours (reservations required for groups of 6+)
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Thursday – Sunday
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Friday – Sunday
Montaluce Winery and Estates (Dahlonega)
The Montaluce restaurant in Dahlonega GA has views of vineyards and rolling mountains and is open daily for lunch and dinner. Enjoy a meal in the main restaurant or choose the Tuscany Dining Room (located on the top floor) for unforgettable sunset views. Sunday Brunch is served each Sunday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tesla charging station available.
Reserve a Table and Visit Montaluce
- Phone: +1 (706) 867-4060
- Address: 501 Hightower Church Rd, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: montaluce.com
- Reservations: exploretock.com/montaluce
- Montaluce Restaurant Lunch and Dinner Hours
- 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Sundays – Thursdays
- 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Fridays – Saturdays
Tiger Mountain Vineyards (Tiger)
The Red Barn Café is a seasonal indoor/outdoor restaurant open for lunch and dinner on weekends. Dining is available approximately from May – November. Regular seatings for dinner, Sunday brunch, plus monthly gourmet dinners and wine pairings with renowned visiting chefs.
Reserve a Table and Visit The Red Barn Cafe at Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- Phone / Reservations: +1 (706) 782-4777
- Address: 2592 Old Highway 441 South, Tiger, GA
- Website: tigerwine.com/redbarncafe
- SEASONAL Restaurant Hours at Red Barn Cafe
- Lunch and Dinner on weekends
- Sunday Brunch 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery (Dahlonega)
The Vineyard Café is located upstairs at Wolf Mountain Vineyards and serves lunch on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and brunch on Sundays. The upstairs dining room has one of the best views in the area (my personal favorite!) that overlooks hillside vines and miles of blue ridge mountains!
In addition to the restaurant, a tasting room menu is available downstairs in a more casual setting from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Thursday – Sunday). Limited outdoor patio seating is available in the tasting room on a first-come, first-served basis (no reservations are available).
Note that dinner is only available on selected nights for “gourmet winemaker dinners” and these events usually sell out weeks in advance. Visit their website and sign up for their newsletter to be notified of these special events.
Reserve a Table and Visit Wolf Mountain Vineyards
- Phone: +1 (706) 867-9862
- Address: 180 Wolf Mountain Trail, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: wolfmountainvineyards.com
- Reservations: opentable.com/r/wolf-mountain-vineyards-dahlonega
- Wolf Mountain Restaurant Hours (reservations required)
- Vineyard Café 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Thursday – Saturday
- Sunday Brunch 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sunday
- Wolf Mountain Tasting Room Hours
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Thursday – Sunday
- Tasting Room Menu is available
- Reservations required for groups of 8+ guests
Vineyard Restaurants with Counter Service in North Georgia
These vineyards offer small plate menus that include foods that pair nicely with their wines. Order your selections from the tasting room and choose your own seating in the tasting room or outside on the patio. Note that these vineyard restaurants do not offer full table service (no wait service, no reserved seating) but they do have a solid menu of light lunch/tapas items available for purchase.
Seating is limited at these Georgia vineyards and only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Kaya Vineyard & Winery (Dahlonega)
Kaya has a light lunch menu available from Tuesday – Sunday and items can be customized for dietary needs upon request. Food orders are placed at the tasting bar and visitors choose their own seat on the patio (available seating is first-come, first-served and may be busy on weekends).
- Phone: +1 (706) 219-3514
- Address: 5400 Town Creek Road, Dahlonega, GA
- Website: kayavineyards.com/dining
- Kaya Vineyard & Winery Tasting Room Hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Paradise Hills Winery, Resort, and Spa (Blairsville)
Enjoy a rotating selection of tapas and local artisan cheeses from the tasting room. Patio and deck have limited seating (available on a first-come, first-served basis) that overlooks the Paradise Hills Winery vines and mountains in the distance. Dogs are permitted outside on the patio and pavilion but are not allowed inside the tasting room.
- Phone: +1 (706) 745-7483
- Address: 366 Paradise Rd, Blairsville, GA
- Website: paradisehillsga.com
- Paradise Hills Winery Hours
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Last tasting begins at 5:30
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Last tasting begins at 4:30
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Map of Vineyard Restaurants in North Georgia
Check the interactive map below to find the closest vineyard dining in your location.
Click the buttons on the map to show/hide the different types of vineyard dining options that are available in North Georgia. Bon appétit!
Tips for Dining at Vineyard Restaurants
The restaurants located at the Georgia mountain vineyards are upscale establishments with serious chefs. Expect to be wowed with creations made from locally sourced ingredients that are designed to pair perfectly with their wines. Follow these tips to have a memorable meal in a beautiful vineyard setting!
Make a reservation
Where possible, make sure to get a reservation in advance to dine at these great Georgia mountain vineyard restaurants.
Ask for wine pairing suggestions
Make the most of your visit to the restaurant by trying the recommended wine pairings with each course. These menus have been specially designed to bring out the flavors of both the food and the wine and are a culinary treat!
Know the law
Ask the restaurant to seal your unfinished bottles of wine for you to take home. Note that this isn’t a true “sealing” of the bottle, rather a legally defined way to package the bottle so that you can legally transport the “open container” home in Georgia.
Designate a driver
No matter which option you choose, be sure to designate a driver to safely navigate the mountain roads on your way home (unless you are also staying at the vineyard).
If you have any legal questions during or regarding your visit to the state of Georgia, call the legal team of Corales & Woody at +1 (678) 961-3999.
Please note that seasonality affects operating hours and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may require changes on a day-to-day basis. It is recommended to contact the vineyard directly to be certain that they will be open when you arrive.
What do you think of these unique restaurants in North Georgia? Which wines, vineyards, and restaurants are your favorites?